JAPAN FORMALLY DEMANDS ITS ISLANDS BACK FROM RUSSIA

Reminder that Japan's constitution allows it to legally reclaim its islands by force if necessary.

Attached: SmartSelect_20220402-081205_Chrome.jpg (1440x2100, 867.53K)

no it doesn't

Reminder that Japan lost the war and still pretends like it is entitled to pre-war possessions

Why is Japan like thid

Attached: 20210310_022656.jpg (1080x2061, 645.99K)

It literally does, that's why it now has aircraft carriers and F-35s.

>Japs declare they didnt lose WW2
>news
yeah

Attached: Jewish Japan.jpg (722x787, 100.75K)

All those islands are 100% full of straight up Russian people. Like bydlo-tier only speak Russian, fish for crabs and shit. Japan signed these away in a Treaty anyways.

If Japan wants 200 Russian fishermen on a worthless few islands, well, they're gonna get it because Russia is incompetent and corrupt.

The Slav fears the Samurai

Attached: 1187954.jpg (600x438, 54.26K)

>The Jew fears the sam...
WTF weeabroos...?

remilitarize nippon

gundam nao

They always has.

#TeamSamurai

Asking for another nuke

Is over ruskie-bois. Weeb-nation, unite!

They have no legit claim
As much as I love animu they lost WWII, so they lost the islands
Simple as

Japan will get nuked again. Sad sad sad.

These obstreperous rice niggers acting like they weren't performing live human experimentation on Russian civilians 70 years ago.

japan stfu and sit down. you don't have balls to demand anything

I hate to break this to you but this exact thing has been going on for 80 years

They're being more assertive than ever now. This year will be the year they take back the islands.

Yeah that's real smart Nips. I'm sure Putin won't do a Hiroshima 2.0 on your ass nor anything.

With what military? US isnt going to back them on this one

He won't

If I were Russia, I’d give it to them for favorable trade status. Smart move at this juncture.

globohomo forces in japan

Aka globohomo asked them to help raise tensions and this has nothing to do with japan

I'll take your word in a heartbeat Ivan. What about NATO territory, will he nuke that?

>With what military?
Secret gundam army they've been building underground since the 80's. They've been funding the project with the anime and vidya money they've accumulated in the last 40 years.