HELP US PURGE THIS CANCER

As you all probably know, r/place is back. With this shit smack in the middle of the page. Let's give these AIDS-carriers a run for their money, shall we. 4fags unite!

Attached: Screenshot 2022-04-01 175746.png (563x162, 14.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/rdeepak2002/reddit-place-script-2022
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I dont have a reddit account

Only one problem. This is not pre-Any Forums Any Forums days anymore. Half the posters here arent real, and 90% of the other half are low IQ midwits that can't even stop replying the shill/not threads. This place can't pull of what it used to. The last good thing we did was with shia lequeef, and many of those fags have left.

Any Forums has too much adhd to turn that into a swastika

Only one problem. This is not pre-Any Forums Any Forums days anymore. Half the posters here arent real, and 90% of the other half are low IQ midwits that can't even stop replying the shill/not threads. This place can't pull of what it used to. The last good thing we did was with shia lequeef, and many of those fags have left.

I got better things to do than spend my time playing place the pixel with troons

Jesus, dude. Just because you go to reddit doesnt mean we al have to suffer.
Sage

fpbp

>PLEASE HELP US ON REDDIT
no i dont think i will

Attached: 1639192798386.jpg (640x721, 79.97K)

this Any Forums logo, bottom right of tranny flag.

Attached: 4ch.png (131x131, 2.12K)

I've had probably ~30 reddit accounts in the past few years, usually last a month before I get banned then have to wait a while to make a new account.
It would be funny to destroy the pride flag, but there are just such a high amount of trannies guarding it that they will always be there to spend their squares and repair it.
We would literally need a thousand people consistently on that flag to make a dent, and even then it would be immediately covered back up again.

AZOV

Attached: azov.png (485x559, 4.82K)

Place red and black dots over the trans flag. make it our focus, burn it to the FUCKING GROUND comrades. If you have a reddit account go on r/place and place a black red colored tile over the trans flag

Attached: hitler.jpg (1200x817, 762.55K)

better luck next year idiots

Attached: lolol Durakai.png (650x450, 12.13K)

Trans didn't nothing wrong

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD I CARE YOU FUCKING NIGGER OP GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEE

Attached: 1637431403462.gif (700x700, 1.85M)

oof

>The last good thing we did was with shia lequeef, and many of those fags have left.
NYPA ruined Any Forums

I'd like to know why I should give a fuck

Attached: oh well chuds.png (787x1140, 58.45K)

its worth a try

This board has gone to shit. We all know it's been infected with shitty threads for the longest time, but the number of threads today about the flag of mentally messed up teens and deranged adults is just boring

We need to make 30+ accs and use the bot they are using.

Let's go, I'm on the Eastern front with the troon italo heart.
No defeat
No Quarter
No rest

The amongus shitting and cumming was pretty funny. Oh well, back to expanding america

github.com/rdeepak2002/reddit-place-script-2022
mostly working state now, personally I'm botting with a dozen accounts trying to make a 45x45 black square on the left side of the trans flag

Hell yeah. You have the support of all of Any Forums with you man. Make us proud.

same

Attached: 1645716671770.jpg (720x844, 72.12K)

There was actually a good amount of progress this afternoon, even with jannies on full force. Problem with Any Forums is there's no consistent direction - some people were attacking the israel flag, some were attacking the ukranian flag, many were attacking the trans flag from like 4 different directions. Perhaps the chaos will win though.

Well if you start putting a tranny flag right in the middle of the Turkish one, you have your pissed off army of roaches ready to chimp out on the troons.

palestine flag is still going strong

PLEASE SIR, ERASE THE TROON FLAG
DRAW AN ACKING WOJACK
OR A YWNBAW TEXT

Then just grief other flags with tranny colors

Use the turk bots to destroy the tranny army, deploy trans flag in turk star and watch the war begin

Attached: alexander the great tactic.jpg (1245x691, 278.24K)

you dumbasses should have done it earlier instead of raiding the us flag

The Italy/Mexico Bridge was the only thing where everyone was working together. Shame, with effort we could erase the trans flag entirely. Use Quebec, US, and UK and then just let various niche subreddits fill in the area

I fire my lazor at the redditors