Go Innawoods they said

>didn’t charge powerbank fully.
>mist prevents solarpanels from working optimal..

youtu.be/FWgiYjgxsdE

Attached: IMG_20220401_071246.jpg (1252x968, 364.43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FCHOraGvCQw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

One day Socrates was walking through the market charging his phone when he spotted Diogenes. "Diogenes, what are you doing in the market? There are no chuds allowed" to which Diogenes replied "You will never be a women". Socrates then drank hemlock and became part of the 40%.

>owning a retardphone (tm)

>Taking his phone

Go back to r*ddit, tranny

So taking your phone with you = being a tranny now? Maximum edge, Any Forums

I would like everyone to know this thread has been posted earlier today (approx. noon eastern time). Is op a bot, shill or insane?

Don't buy those shitty fucking panels and get panels that have at least a 20% efficiency. Also you're European you don't have woods to go into.

>insane

Prolly this..

I swear, the panel itsself is not that bad. Its superlight, which is nice for backpacking and in full sunlight it charged a smartphone like 15% in half an hour. Its just shit in fogg, but aint that the same for most?

your channel is boring and you look semetic as fuck. Stop shilling your yt channel here

The point is that you don't need the charger if you get rid of the phone.

Shit PV siting, user.

>innawoods
>euro
>not scandinavian
lmao

Attached: torres-del-paine-patagonia-chilena-1549205745.jpg (3000x2000, 735.44K)

>Maximum edge
How fucking sheltered are you that you consider that post edgy? God damn.

You made this trash thread the other say

Kfcd

Well yeah. It's the same shit for any kind of off-grid stuff, it doesn't work as well, as powerfully or as consistently as the grid. If you live in a solar-powered house, you can only run a washing machine at noon on a sunny day - and if it's not sunny you just have to wait.

You pay a price for independence, and that price is inconvenience.

Attached: 1640029004145.gif (512x512, 3.43M)

I enjoy making videos for you guys, sorry you dont enjoy them..

But yeah, i do have a big crooked nose (though lack the shekels)

i get that, but i enjoy browsing the net every so, even when /out/. its also handy to view maps

This became forever known as "The Socratic method"

Print the map, lose the phone

obviously there are loads of other countries that are better for off-gridding or just camping.

i wish i could do it in america too, but yeah im dealing with what i have here now

i guess thats an option, though i havent used a printer in atleast 10years

I recommend getting a nowlight -- You hang it up (on a tree/stud) -- It's got a big loop that you pull on for charging, and it has a usb for charging your phone, etc. It also comes with a small solar charger. The cord/loop works great, and can get you what you need on cloudy days. I bought mine from their deciwatt.global site, and I think that's the only place you can get them.

youtube.com/watch?v=FCHOraGvCQw

Attached: nowlight-breakdown.jpg (500x500, 50.91K)

what purpose u carry your phone anyways? I only have it innawoods for some emergency, never rlly used it

Bait slide thread. Already posted.

Options field

so the solar panel and powerbank are mostly used to power the camera. i enjoy capturing my trips (eventhough its boring to watch for others).

next up, i just enjoy browsing the internet (and Any Forums) every once in a while, while outside

If you can't go innawoods with paper map and compass you are not innawoods. Yes I live innawoods. I found 3 of my 4 property pins.

Attached: Screenshot_657.jpg (1473x828, 295.52K)

A true /outdoor/ would have a separate phone for going Innawood, preferably with interchangeable batteries.
>ib4 I spend all my battery taking pictures & video
That's why you need a separated camera

go back to r3ddit.
I'm not even trolling you'll be happier among your low T kind there and they'll welcome you treating their website as your advertising playground/social media shilling platform.
Also fuck tranny jannies thinking my post is spam

Attached: vaush.gif (498x401, 3.81M)

I actually choked with laughter.

Hope you like snow lmao

ah ye that can get quite expensive, separated camera and batteries, i just use that place and money for more ammo

Attached: 1607715676474.jpg (629x635, 55.72K)

That's stupid but I love it.

Attached: 1642963565521.jpg (1200x716, 92.98K)

having the right gear AND being outside in the snow, can be incredibly comfy, even in NL, broeder

Get a dedicated GPS. I've got a Garmin and use it all the time. Takes rechargable or disposable batteries and lasts for a decent amount of time on a set of batteries.

what pro's does a dedicated GPS have over a regular smart(kek)phone?

>money for more ammo

this isnt just a meme right? how much fucking ammo do some of you actually need??