A family man who left behind a fiancée and four children

>a family man who left behind a fiancée and four children
Cops show up on private property due to a 911 call.
Don't have any contact with 911 caller.
Don't investigate the claims of the 911 caller.
(Don't even know who the 911 caller is, even after the incident).
Immediately zone in on who they "think" the 911 caller was calling about (with no way of actually knowing).
Guy (Daniel Knight) isn't doing anything. Drunk at a WEDDING. Dark as hell out. Cops immediately start trying to touch and grab the guy while his family is telling them to stop. No victims or 911 caller present to claim distress.
Nigger cop grabs the sister, then grabs Daniel. Daniel thwacks him (legally).
Other cops illegally deploys a taser, Daniel Thwacks him (legally). Cop then shoots (illegally) Daniel not once, but like six times.
Every single person has no idea why the cops are there in the first place.

Life sentence for all cops involved, the police chief, and the mayor. Or, catastrophe. The Florida government is nothing but a criminal syndicate fueled by money funneled in by financial criminals. The likes of Trump and all those boomer retirees from New York and international destinations who love hiding behind Florida's laws. You are on fucking notice.

Attached: Daniel_Knight.jpg (219x110, 8.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dOzWnTU47cg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That shooting was 100% justified, that drunk excon trash knocked out a cop and punched the second one to the ground. When he came to attack the second cop while he was down the cop shot him. It's all on bodycam, keep your hands to yourself.

nice thumbnail you colossally retarded lardmutt nigger.

the guy was a typical drunk douchbag trying to fight everyone he saw. I wish the cops shot a couple of those drunk screaming whores too.

Attached: aUchwitz.jpg (480x540, 36.89K)

the average cop is just not that smart and with niggers and women mixed in their culture over time has turned to absolute dogshit standards in terms of physical proficiency levels for aim and threat response, etc... Now on top of all those failings they have body cameras on so when they are suffocating someone to death now they just all look around silently like psychopaths while the person doesn't breath for minutes on end before someone then breaks out a EMS kit at a snails pace. I understand why Genghis didn't pity humans.

I'm glad hes dead cause you can't even post a proper picture of him.
S

Why didn't you link the body cam video? The video is FUCKING hilarious!
youtu.be/dOzWnTU47cg

The fuck are you faggots talking about?

See

fpbp

He was the father of ants

He was a mutt.

Attached: Daniel-Patrick.jpg (931x524, 88.62K)

nice fucking punch bro RIP

I always judge the pig actions by this standard: Did they make the situation better or worse once they arrived.
In this case they get a fucking F

>sign in to watch
What am I, a fag?

How come cops always seem 100x worse at their job than the average bouncer?

Just watched the video
OP is full of SHIT as usual.

Attached: C5C055ED-E1F3-423E-9AF2-8618EA42AFC0.jpg (615x816, 85.33K)

Why 4 kids and a fiance? Getting drunk and starting fightst at a wedding? Covered head to toe in tattoos? Guy was a walking bad life decision.

OP definitely picked and chose which details to include
those are some garbage cops though. very sad

Don't you need to be a nigger somewhere else?
>shoots not once, but like six times.
This is one of the most retarded things you retards say. You ALWAYS magdump. "Why dey hava shoot him so much?", because that's what you do, retard

what fistfight ?

because they are in a rhoid or estrogen fueled freak out session