Why does globohomo seek to force car dependency?

Why does globohomo seek to force car dependency?

Attached: 1644969415841.png (780x1130, 657.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uhx-26GfCBU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Globohomo wants you to not have a car

>take public transportation so you can be harassed by niggers, peasant

>Why does globohomo seek to force car dependency?
it's the exact opposite, retard.

I’d rather not be forced to take the bus while sitting next to niggers. Jews trying to turn us into china.

Cars provide you with freedom. OP is an anti-car shill because that's what globohomo wants to take from you: your freedom of movement.

Has this dumb nigger bkt heard of public transportation? I mean the train is free in NY. Cops don't arrest or ticket you anymore

Yeah but it’s also what wanted you to have a car in the first place. This is a dumb point.

You will own nothing and you will be happy.
You will take the bus, you will be stabbed and you will be happy.

So why is the US the most car dependent country by far? The US is the globohomo capital of the world.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 8.13.00 PM.png (1862x1114, 910.95K)

lol then you will spend 600000 on bus ridership

Companies want you renting it permanently and then paying for every service under the sun that used to just be part of how a car worked.

You can't even remote unlock without a paid service on newer cars.

Nothing less than infinite money is enough and they, alongside most tech industry companies need to be put in their graves.

I think that more of a money surplus issue, if cars are cheap, you'll buy a car for your wife, your daughter, your son, etc.

Because the US is not homogenously pozzed. Those who own cars are less likely to promote globohomo. Whereas in Europe, where there are no cars, almost everyone promotes it. Big think.

>globohomo wants you carless and in cities
Sure, fine.
But why the fuck won't the govt give me the money to buy a great bike. It would be like $3000 and I'd be set for years.
I could sell my car and get a bike, but fuck that. If govt wants me carless, they need to do something for me.
Also, govt, no, you cannot licence my bike. I'll be off your grid if we're doing this

Living in urban centers is peak globohomo

why do you seek to force this fucking thread EVERY SINGLE DAY

It was the same
>Muh efficiency
types that are now kvetching about cars that created car culture in the first place. The entire reason US cities are all endless grids is because yesterday's version of the
>We will design society scientifically to be maximally efficient
types decided that regular grids in combination with zoning laws were maximally efficient.

>globohomo wants to take from you: your freedom of movement.
It seems that your transx pass has been revoked. If you believe there has been a error contact your area transit administration and file an appeal.

correct. I am one person and I have 2 cars because I decided a second car was more useful than a 10th gun.

>bike
that’s shit in the winter and long hauls and transporting things. how about a fucking car and as many as i can afford and whatever fuel source i choose? jew

lol just buy a used car for a few thousand bucks cash, drive it for years
because he is paid for it not having a loicencse plate is the best thing about bikes, you can kick a pseudocop cunt in the back for writing a ticket to some innocent car-parker and just ride away, and she cant do shit about it

Deboonked
youtube.com/watch?v=Uhx-26GfCBU