*breaths in* AHAHAHAAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

streamable.com/djkw4u

In Odessa, the commander of the military defense was caught in an orgy with a transvestite.

In an underground brothel in the Langeron district of Odessa was spotted Colonel Andrey Kislovsky, a deputy of the Odessa City Council from the party "Trust in Affairs", one of the leaders of the local territorial defense.

Kislovsky entertained himself in the company of a transvestite, write Odessa Telegram channels. The underground brothel is located in the Nemo Hotel, which belongs to Kislovsky. A cover for perversions in the hotel is a dolphinarium, where Odessans with children go. The Kislovsky family owns a large private zoo in Odessa.

Kislovsky received the rank of colonel in the AFU during his brief service as deputy military commissar of the Primorsky district of Odessa. As a Ukrainian serviceman and politician, Kislovsky defends the Ukrainian ownership of Crimea, claiming that Crimea is allegedly annexed by Russia.

However, according to Odessa media, the Kislovsky family runs a tourist business in Crimea.

@opersvodki

Attached: IMG-20220402-WA0001.jpg (589x902, 89.37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

t.me/intelslava/24114
streamable.com/djkw4u
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

post webm. your link already expired

What did you expect

Attached: 639C096D-5159-495B-9457-3CCE0A52744F.gif (409x498, 2.96M)

>post webm
t.me/intelslava/24114

why the tranny keeps having a hard on
> mfw all trannies look the same

I would unironically rather have pics of my gored out corpse disseminated online than get caught ON CAMERA having sex with a tranny.

>with a transvestite
Zelensky?

>NOOO RUSSIA, YOU CANT FIGHT GLOBOHOMO!!!

why is that an issue? why are they beating that naked guy? who is beating him?
so many questions

>why is that an issue?
>checks flag
Never change

Fucking lul. These are the saviors of the white race?

Attached: 1646456662720.jpg (899x990, 339.99K)

sex with prostitutes was and is legal here since forever
all I'm seeing is some guys assaulting a guy for having sex with a prostitute

Poland..come on

you think prostitution should be banned? why?

Shit's real fucking lmao

>dude trust me
Fuck off OP

Attached: C2E812B2-ED34-4F88-8892-16C81E5D989E.jpg (620x675, 45.9K)

It's ok to fuck traps as long as they are cute and feminine and they 100% play the role of a woman. This is more true in times of war

Without reading this blog post, look at the guy, fucking look at him. If your gaydar isn't going off when you see him, you're probably an NPC

Youre really going to ignore the erection the prostitute had, aren’t you?

is the tranny hard? it's pretty big if not

so gay sex should be illegal? no.

>traitor supplying Russia with intel
>caught having sex with troon

This looks bad for Ukraine how exactly? Yes our Russian supporters are degenerate tranny fuckers.

Saw the video.
Full on tranny dick.
I’m sorry for doubting you OP

>>traitor supplying Russia with intel
so that's why they were beating him?

Everyone knows their leaders are fighting for globohomo. Ukraine is a shithole. Why fight unless to protect LGBTQATPA+ rights?

Stop trying to say he was a traitor. The only thing he was a traitor to was heterosexuality.

Yes

Why do you think they raided his room and arrested him retard

ok that makes sense then

Was he arrested by Ukrainians?

>russian supporter
>supports annexation of Crimea by Ukraine instead of Russia
???

Turns out he got arrested most likely for treason. As in he was a russian mole. This is what /chug/ doesn't want you to know.

Yes
Hmmm yes totally real opinion I am sure

>streamable.com/djkw4u
Based Ukrainian SS purging Ukrainian SA degenerates.

peak globohomo

Zelensky trained him well in the art of kike tranny sex. he was a master of the T-stick

Attached: 1638463163.webm (576x1024, 1014.52K)

He got arrested by the Russians for committing treason for the Russians?

Why are so many ukranians here on Any Forums and not out fighting? I thought you were all meant to be conscripted and bravely fighting? Instead you are all "bravely" defending your country on Any Forums?

Cause they were jealous of his nice bitch Captcha: TGAYV

He got arrested by SBU, not Russians. He was a Ukrainian official, so the treason would be against UA.

So your high-ranking officers are both degenerate and compromised and you've somehow turned that into a victory?

kinda retarded post, millions of young men in Ukraine but you saw about 7 Ukrainians posting on Any Forums so that means they are all not fighting? plus you still have your phone and there is still internet connection. War isnt firing gun 24/7, you are usually hours or days without active combat. Damn I hate retards here, how do you live with such a small brain?

You’re just jealous someone else is getting some wartime bussy

>one
Yes, traitors are a fact of war. But I would not expect a sheltered country in the middle of an ocean which never seen hardship or war to know that.

I though pouteen was the savior
Who is the savior? Come on this shit it's all about calling a jew to all parts

>mfw when no war bussy and the threat of death constantly looming

Attached: E6E40787-0D0F-421D-8B2A-E692E04AD0D0.jpg (480x480, 37.98K)

Cunt, we've fought in plenty of wars--been invaded, bombed--and extend proxy control you wish you had through a massive region while sporting a high-functioning economy.
We haven't known hardship because, when people tried to make us their bitch, they failed. But my point was the massive level of delusion manifest in your reframing, which you deflected from in typical hohol fashion