Ruins the entire gaming community with a single website

seriously why do people use this garbage?
the entire website is flooded with cancerous zoomer content.
a monthly payment is required to subscribe to a channel, a feature that is free on youtube since 2005 costs 4,99 U$ in a website made more than a decade later
most uploaded videos/streams are restricted to scrubscribers only
the only videos you can find on the website is 5+ hours streams, who would even watch this?
every streamer in the website is a rotten turd, no exceptions they all suck
for some masochist reason you can give money to streamers, who would be stupid enough to do that? just so they can get 10 seconds of attention from their favorite pseudo-celebrity.
twitch culture is a million times worse than those minecraft youtubers from 2013

i don't even hate streamers, i hate the game not the player
people who watch this website is the thing that baffles me

Attached: garbage.jpg (1400x788, 40.6K)

Just bookmark the page retard, no need to subscribe.
Why would you want to listen and watch someone play anyway?

Fuck this site, worst nigger shit ever invented. Literal cesspool of tranny abominations.

Attached: tranny.gif (662x498, 1.41M)

Just don't go near it, that's what I do.

Attached: I seethe.gif (256x307, 3.76M)

whats twitch?

> Ruins the entire gaming community with a single website
that's not the point, how can they get away with monetizing literally everything and no one calls them out for their bullshit, nor complains about it
twitch is like going to the movie theater but you are only allowed to watch the trailer, you need to pay extra for the movie
they are taking the "you will own nothing goy" too extreme
>Just don't go near
unfortunately almost everyone is doing videos in this garbage now.

I love Twitch and I use it all the time. Mostly I use it to watch independent artists perform live music, but also I occasionally watch the popular Super Mario Maker 2 streamers, which is the only video game that I actively play. I pay about $150/month in subscriptions and I have spent over $50,000 on subs/bits/donations over the last 2 years because I am fortunate enough to be in such a position financially, and because I believe in financially supporting non-Jewish entertainment. Fuck Hollywood.

watch vtubers
they're on youtube

Attached: 3.gif (498x280, 2.7M)

Video games are for children and incels

I liked watching PUBG on it then never used it again.

Supply and demand, if you support it and continue viewing, they get ad revenue.
Stop watching it. Grow up.

kek, I went into a mario maker rabbit hole after cancer. What the fuck happened to you?

What do you mean?

>I believe in financially supporting non-Jewish entertainment.
>twitch
>non-Jewish
lol, picrel
>over $50,000 on subs/bits/donations over the last 2 years
using mama's credit card is easy, anyone above 16 years would know this money would be better used if it was invested on yourself

but i do not watch twitch and avoid that website as much as possible
>Supply and demand
the fact that they have any demand is what surprises me.
twitch is like onlyfans it should not have any demand because there is a better alternative for free

i like anime and vn's, but i dont like vtubers tho
still i would rather pick any generic vtuber over some zoomer streamer

Attached: bait.jpg (640x480, 117.39K)

>using mama's credit card is easy, anyone above 16 years would know this money would be better used if it was invested on yourself
Don't hate me because I am wealthy. Just know that I don't hoard money. Supporting independent musicians is what I do with the excess. Twitch musicians are who I support.

>i like anime and vn's,
I don't like Twitch either but you're literally worse than the people you're criticizing

Why would you watch someone else play al nintendo?

/thread

I will never understand the appeal of watching a stranger play video games.

Follow is the sub button on twitch boomer

nooooo DONT TOUCH MY HECKIN FORSEN EMOTES

>Why would you want to listen and watch someone play anyway?
Sometimes I find it more fun to watch someone play a game with live commentary, than to play a game myself. Hundreds of millions of people watch others play videogames. It's not unusual.

WELCOME TO THE FUTURE BABY HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
:DEAD NIGGER FAGGOT EMOJI:

i wonder what kind of people would be behind this

Attached: 1631373220663.png (640x559, 507.37K)