Italian colonialism, ho bad was it

How did the fascist in Italy treat East Africa? The British and French were flat out exploitive and racist while the Belgium folks where genocidal.

So how did the Fascist treat East Africa and Libya. I want more on East Africa because they are Africans (cushitics). Was it ok or bad, where they racist? What was there intentions? Why did Hitler not like Mussolini that much? Also do you think places like Somalia and Eritrea would be better off?

Attached: 86E64C22-67F6-4F85-BEEF-797BC96302D2.jpg (960x700, 50.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rmx.news/article/17-year-old-italian-boy-and-his-mother-sexually-assaulted-by-two-tunisian-migrants/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Italian empire was pathetic. They barely lasted long enough to leave any significant impact on Africa. The British and the French left their language, but where are all the Italian-speaking Arabs, Ethiopians, and Somalis today?

>British and French exploitive
That's woke propaganda. Tell me how great Africa would be today without European colonization.

Brazilian people are just jungle spics

Hitler and Mussolini were friends.

>How did the fascist in Italy treat East Africa? The British and French were flat out exploitive and racist while the Belgium folks where genocidal
kek and what's your take on my flag's ways OP?

The hue creature is a more complex being than that, burger.

italy didn't colonize for long enough or emigrate enough to their colonies to leave a lasting effect on whatever they possessed, hence why only 0.4% of libyans speak italian even though libya was owned by italy

always thought this was one of hte better pictures of Stefan Molyneux

And now France and Britbongland are full of niggers because of MUH colonialism
Nice job!

>Tell me how great Africa would be today without European colonization.
It would practically be a nature reserve and the niggers would still be low in number.

>>without European colonization.
dont you think the ottoman would swallow it all up? It would be up for grabs and north africa is appetizing in many ways

Not that bad. They deserved it.

>Libya
Bad
>Somalia
Good
>Eritrea
Good
>Dodecanese
Extremely Good
>China
???

>dont you think the ottoman would swallow it all up?
Preventing Ottoman expansion and "colonizing" Africa aren't synonymous tasks.

>it would be up for grabs
Taking over territory and artificially inflating the inhabitants aren't mutually exclusive. Europeans could have exterminated all the niggers and nafris instead of giving them free stuff.

I really have no idea what goes through the skulls of Westerners who "help" colonial subjects. It's like a masochistic guilt complex.
>Ok, I colonized your shit
>Ok, now I'm going to help you because it absolves me of guilt
Something like that.

I wish we were still colonized by Italy..

pic related

Attached: asmara.jpg (500x330, 33.72K)

Back when Italy was colonial, they actually could have killed absolutely everyone within Libya, Tunisia and Algeria. The logistics were there. Then, theoretically, they could have united with the Spanish to exterminate Moroccans, then with the Spanish they work with the Greeks to wipe out Turks and take back Anatolia, and so on.
It's obviously historical escapism. But, what the fuck were they doing? What were they thinking? The stupidity begs belief.

And now Italians have to deal with shit like this, which is what North Africans were doing for centuries against all of Southern Europe until the French invaded in return:
rmx.news/article/17-year-old-italian-boy-and-his-mother-sexually-assaulted-by-two-tunisian-migrants/

And now people are so averse to just killing the fuckers, just picking them off the streets one by one indiscriminately for the simple fact that they exist, and that their mere existence poses an existential threat.

Corfu town (Italian colony) is the most european looking place in Greece

Attached: corfu-town001.jpg (848x442, 742.08K)

That would be based, Greekbro. In Italy we still study Ancient Greek at school

Why? I thought Italians were killing Greeks during WW2.

Not fanatically.. Their soldiers had low morale. In many cases they befriended the locals.

>aren't synonymous tasks.
sure, but I cant see europeans doing so without also expanding else it would be one hell of a bother
>Europeans could have exterminated all the niggers
muh pet slaves tho it was lucrative af. also, the eternal christlets wanted more converted nogs kek
>The Portuguese quickly transitioned into a trade network with African nobility and slavers. Prince Infante D. Henrique began selling African slaves in Lagos in 1444. In 1455, Pope Nicholas V gave Portugal the rights to continue the slave trade in West Africa, under the provision that they convert all people who are enslaved
>Something like that
We improve their living conditions and in return get a shitton of manpower for bellicism, slave trade, mineral extraction, etc.

>doing so without also expanding
Don't think I made it clear. Colonize the place, whatever you want to call it, but don't do anything to the inhabitants other than killing them and leaving the place as is. Why does Africa, let alone most of the plant, need to have people everywhere, all these disgusting cities? Like, South America would be great if it were depopulated and Westerners set up a few cities in key locations, then you just leave the place to nature and have some guided tours or some shit.

>the eternal christlets wanted more converted nogs kek
That too. I hate all Abrahamic filth, but I fucking hate Christians the most.

>We improve their living conditions and in return get a shitton of manpower for bellicism, slave trade, mineral extraction, etc.
Meh. Whites in Australia work the mines and extract the resources just fine, the conditions aren't as good as they could be but it's proof that even with greedy oligarchs you can dig all that shit up and pay the White workers well.
There's absolutely no benefit in improving their conditions, and this is besides the fact that when they're given Western tech it results in nothing other than them extended their reach for destruction.
Imagine Chinese without Western tech, the oceans would be way cleaner, marine life wouldn't be going extinct, the skies would be clear.
White do-gooders, they're a disease.

I heard they shot over their heads upon attack and basically gave up early on, then just sort of apologized and hung out.
Mussolini did so much retarded shit, maybe his Jewish gf put him up to it.

>Meh
ofc I'm talking from my flag's empire perspective here.
>small af
>own half the world
>spreading thin
we needed the manpower