The Latinx Question

Are Latinxs the allies or the enemies of the white man? Personally, I don't trust these people one bit. Most of the time their behavior is indistinguishable from blacks. Not to mention the demographic replacement of white Americans is mostly a product of Latinx immigration.

Attached: 1642300157037.jpg (240x320, 29.35K)

Spics hate whites, but they also breed with them. Quite ironic

That's another reason I don't really trust latinxs. They only pretend to support whites because they fetishize white women. It's part of that creepy la raza culture.

Attached: info_warrior.png (903x639, 421.56K)

I hate spics, but I love latinas. Tough choice

Attached: 1648676102243.png (700x700, 199.74K)

>Using lib terminology... to own the libs!
Great move there champ

Name one Latin that calls themselves a Latinx.

If you like those types of women, why not have a preference for Greek, Spanish, or Italian women? At least they're 100% European.
Why should I need to?

I hate Spanish grammatical rules. I prefer to insert my own English inspired rules

Latinos and latinas are okay
Anyone who says latinx is an enemy for sure.
You can't stay that nonsense word and not be a brainwashed slave of the kikes.
The kikes slaves are arguably more disgusting than kikes themselves.

Too complex for an anglo I guess.

More like latwinks amirite?

Attached: Latinx.jpg (852x1304, 248.13K)

>I want to refer to both Latinos and Latinas. What word should I use?
>According to Spanish, you should use 'Latino'

Makes no sense. Fuck Spanish

yeah they look pretty similar, I have a thing for latinas tho I can't shake. Maybe because they're already assimilated in USA culture, idk

Attached: 1648695569111.jpg (1116x1125, 895.26K)

Mexibro at my work is pretty based, even admitted that white people are getting fucked over and has gadsen flags on every peice of property he seems to own. I also named the jew one day in passing and he smiled and laughed. Bit of a normie, but I appreciate him. Most are absolutley fucking awfull people though, especially if they still have the Mexican culture/or they are in too big of a group.

Attached: 8696D6A1-0EF1-48B4-8B1E-99CF6F84725F.jpg (400x433, 27K)

Nigger is a culture, not a skin colour.

The enemy doesn't have a Uniform. The enemy is a soul, and a soul can strike from anywhere.

Remember that.

According to Spanish, it should be Latinos. Every plural world ends in -es, -os or -as.
Let's say for example that you have a room with 20 men, that would be 20 Latinos; let's say you have 20 women, that would be 20 Latinas; now the best part is that if you have 19 women and at least 1 men, the plural group should be still refered as Latinos, in masculine, because fuck women.
If the explanation is too difficult for an Anglo, then our language it's gatekeeping itself at this point.

they've got some asses on 'em and make no mistake

Niggers soaking off a culture from white people is bad enough. But Mexicans soaking off the remnants of the "Malcom X" thing is the most pathetic thing out there.

Well, gatekeep all you'd like. Being shit at Spanish is a hallmark of whiteness in America.

Britfag here fucking everything that moves. Latinos are retarded highly emotional 'It's for the family' or 'it makes me feel good' or 'It's all God's plan so fuck the future and fuck hindsight'. They are good for nothing but sex and drugs and they all have to go back, save yourselves instead of being spineless cowards.

Not having enough IQ to learn a second language is not something to be proud of, user.

Spics hate niggers and vote for Trump
You tell me

No, it's a privilege those with English as their mother tongue enjoy. We didn't conquer the world to see others as our equals.

Attached: 1642227737127.jpg (888x894, 59.52K)

They are an alternative civilization antagonistic with WASP america. Americans have two choices: become an hispanic nation and coexist with the new mayority asimilating their values and language or keep playing with their nigger pets until they become South Africa.

Attached: 1.gif (425x425, 101.08K)

Yes and no. The one in your post is no different than a nigger and should be put down. The ones like my Pic related are great citizens who contribute to the economy and traditional values of America

Attached: istockphoto-1271512044-612x612.jpg (612x408, 36.48K)

enemies

idk I love white women and the culture, I idolize the American spirit of freedom and self ownership. I feel a connection to the USA's history and figures moreso than my native country's because I have lived all my life here. And the exportation of western ideas have been a fundamental good. Not all Latinos feel like me but we have a culture that believes in an appreciation for the world and others all the same. I feel as if American history is my history. IDK man I just feel more "American". Take that as you will.