Why is the right so anti-science?

Why is the right so anti-science?

Attached: stuffsign.jpg (3264x2448, 1.45M)

NIGGER KIKE FUCK FART

I’m not totally against it but we already have enough science. It’s time to stop 💯

Because the primary method of control their billionaires masters exercise is evangelical Christianity, which unironically states that good things are actually bad unless a megachurch pastor tells you it is good.

>Because the primary method of control their billionaires masters exercise is evangelical Christianity
Imagine thinking the billionaires control shit when marxism is the ideology being promoted by all social media platforms. Global government organizations and central banks are more powerful than any wealthy person who depends on them could ever be

Attached: 49D8AA8D-26FE-419C-BD12-143A182A9FE4.png (722x720, 32.73K)

The right does believe in science.
And the science has proven the right is smarter than the left.

Why is the left so dumb that they think they only believe science?

Attached: IMG_2935.png (856x1015, 135.62K)

You don’t mean biology, do you?

Attached: EE551209-144C-413C-80E0-C407A8323B9C.jpg (800x600, 74.14K)

They believe in science like "the best treatment for gender dysphoria is to indoctrinate the public to accept gender identity as a fundamental feature of human sexuality. This will reduce the suicide rate of trans people."

because what the left considers science is actually just pseudoscience. as soon as a scientific subject becomes politicized, almost everything that comes out of it is fake. to come to the real conclusion you need to look through old science from before the subject was politicized. the right does this, the left prefers new science.

Because the academy has been the main driver of government policy since at least Woodrow Wilson. The universities are the source of all left wing policy, and 'science' as the term is colloquially used means divine mandate from the academy to the vulgar masses.

Attached: 1645480731654.jpg (600x522, 30.17K)

>representing euler with Einstein
>The Euler identity in refference to gay faggot pop sci
>A number system dedicated to non literal number use being applied to one dimensional NPC poltiics

I want to shoot these liberal arts majors that are wearing my profession as blackface. Thats a quote FBI

Attached: chaws.gif (292x292, 1.44M)

I’m not anti-science. I’m anti-scientists-getting-paid-to-produce-fake-results-to-push-leftist-agendas-and-pharmaceutical-profits.

And the secondary method of control is the worship of niggers, psychopaths, BPD bitches and other crazy idiots, which unironically states that bad people are actually good unless a jew from the media tells you they are bad.

Euler's identity is a gay pop sci meme. Literally just a special case. The complex exponential is astonishing in its own right.

Give me your emotes, niggers. I gotta catch em all.

Attached: py9gu79rqn481.jpg (828x649, 40.29K)

Youre a psy-op astroturf glowy, anyone above a baseline 3 digit IQ knows the complex plane isnt for actual counting but makes it easy to create mathematical models for oscillating patterns and represent mechanical motion in simulation modelling.

Like this is either an actual shill or just another mixed race retard who failed out of pre-calc in high school. This isn't a goofy made up nonsense tranny-sociology popsci idea it's just a simple math tool that lets us come up with cool design and programming models. This site literally could NOT exist without complex numbers as they make up the underpinnings of all of computer science you (possibly)half Nigerian rape sire

Attached: JessicaCaught.png (705x807, 821.35K)

goddamn you are retarded

Euler's identity alone is only useful for simplifying expressions.

>that pic
these are the people who attend protests and I also suspect that thy are glowniggers.

Attached: 1626889370853.jpg (828x566, 46.69K)

>has never compiled their own control system library
Alright, Umb'abo Bimb'awap I can see your community college was really generous letting you skate by with a C- average but in big boy land we actually understand math.

Attached: JoeNo.jpg (293x314, 11.03K)

There are only two genders.

Oh, it's a CS major. No wonder you are a gay faggot retard.

>right anti-science
>leftoids believe no difference between a man and woman
this is cope.

DAILY REMINDER

Attached: images - 2022-04-02T115704.969.jpg (554x554, 53.52K)

WAKE UP

Attached: images - 2022-04-02T115724.704.jpg (506x606, 42.35K)