Reform Jews may as well be atheists. They don't believe in God as a ruler...

Reform Jews may as well be atheists. They don't believe in God as a ruler, they see themselves as "in partnership" with him, whatever that means. When you open up the prayer book at a Reform Temple, you're greeted with topics such as feminism, gay rights and constant invocation of the State of Israel. Over half of Jews in Israel are secular, and this is because they align to zionism and see no use for the traditional faith.

What does this mean? Simply put, Reform Jews are absurdly liberal. They are more concerned with ethics and prioritize "relaxation" over scripture, good practices or even a general knowledge of the faith. These aren't hidden from plain view; simply setting foot on a Shabbat service will tell you everything you need to know about these dubiously Jewish Jews. When they speak of God, reference the Torah and sing hymns, it all seems... For lack of a better term, fake.

I don't believe that Orthodox or Conservative Jews are 'good people' because they are more authentic than Reform Jews, but I can tell you with certainty that they aren't flaming faggots. I mean, I attended a funeral several weeks ago where a Reform rabbi and an Orthodox rabbi both spoke... the latter, I could sense had a soul. He also just so happened to be a guy, which is increasingly rare when most rabbis now are female.

Judaism is such a confusing religion. I mean that theologically. If you ask a Reform Jew (read: Most Jews) what he/she believes in, it likely translates to something a Hippie would say. Self-love, peace & prosperity, general tenets of progressivism... Just go with the flow. This isn't me being ironic, it's actually what they believe in. You can search "Reform Jew Beliefs" on Google right now and you'll see those exact things.

Attached: flag.jpg (608x486, 162.87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MRIEeNsY1eQ
youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c
youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

There's nothing confusing. It's a trick. It is a shapeshift from "you're a racist, I can do what I want" to "it's my religion, I can do what I want".

>Judaism is such a confusing religion
REVELATION 2
8 And unto the angel of the church in Smyrna write; These things saith the first and the last, which was dead, and is alive;

9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.

11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.

REVELATION 3
7 And to the angel of the church in Philadelphia write; These things saith he that is holy, he that is true, he that hath the key of David, he that openeth, and no man shutteth; and shutteth, and no man openeth;

8 I know thy works: behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it: for thou hast a little strength, and hast kept my word, and hast not denied my name.

9 Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

10 Because thou hast kept the word of my patience, I also will keep thee from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the world, to try them that dwell upon the earth.

11 Behold, I come quickly: hold that fast which thou hast, that no man take thy crown.

12 Him that overcometh will I make a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go no more out: and I will write upon him the name of my God, and the name of the city of my God, which is new Jerusalem, which cometh down out of heaven from my God: and I will write upon him my new name.

Attached: PhotoGrid_Plus_1622245863244.jpg (2048x2048, 690.64K)

>Judaism is such a confusing religion.
there is only one jewdiasm orthodoxy any one else is a fraud
youtube.com/watch?v=MRIEeNsY1eQ
we are both spiritual and physical

not only theologically but their "jewish race" is a farce too

ashkenazis are eastern europeans and the rest are mostly arabs they are neither a hebraic race nor a religion, they're like a family of areligious mongrels which identifies with the same surname

>ashkenazis are eastern europeans
wrong

Attached: jewgenetics.png (304x556, 251.21K)

>Lithuania
>Belarussia
>Ukraine
>Russia

this litteraly proves they are eastern europeans retard

Brazilian people are just jungle spics

Jews need to turn to Christ in humble trust like saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Jewdank dunked on.jpg (720x1126, 200.2K)

They'd be fine if they turned to Jesus and repented like saint Edith Stein

youtu.be/_reTUqBGF9c

Attached: Edith.jpg (720x713, 90.29K)

They also have sub-replacement fertility and a high rate of intermarriage

Attached: jews dying out.png (906x865, 124.78K)

Attached: US Jews dying out.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

The jews are the victims of the jesuits and their intrigue just like the rest of us. Jesuits are satanic freemasons working for the devil to destroy the world.

youtu.be/6oyG2uK8CdI

Attached: Rothchilds are shop keepers .jpg (709x402, 135.44K)

that is were they come form ashkenzi lithuania is closest to maltes fuck whit regular lithuanians would be with eatern europeans, you cant be a real frenchman you must be a 90iq sand nigger to be that stupid

Jews claim they don't care about race yet don't want to convert Americans to Judaism.

But they race mix all the time.

Jews have zero logic.

The whole thing was invented by niggers with mental problems. LOL

ok eastern european khazar kike in denial

> we will lose another six millions
fucking kek, you cannot make this shit up

These verses explain the Christian position and mindset for this topic:

Ephesians 5:8
Matthew 7:15-20
John 4:22
2 Peter 3:18
Mark 13:14
Romans 2:28-29
Romans 3:1-2
1 John 2:22-23
1 John 4:2-3
Revelation 2:9
Revelation 3:9

Once you approach these verses from a Behavioral Analysis point of view, it makes clear sense.

The flesh counts for nothing. Spirit is what gives life. (John 6:63)

What distinguishes a true Jew from a false Jew, those who say they are Jews yet are not (Rev. 2:9, 3:9), is a matter of spirit ONLY. Jesus said, 'it is salvation that comes from the Jews.' (John 4:22) Because Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach, came in the flesh to give us salvation and continues to do so to this day, this makes Jesus Christ a Savior who saves.
Whoever calls themselves a Jew yet does not preach Yeshua Hamashiach as the son of God who came in the flesh, they are a liar--they are antichrist. Because they deny the son and therefore do not have the Father. Those who acknowledge the son have the Father also. (1 John 2:22-23) This has to do with fidelity to the spirit of belief. One cannot believe the Father yet deny the son. They are double-minded. God is single-minded because God is One, therefore, one who is double-minded is not a true son of God, but an impostor.

This comes back to the word 'Jew'. Because Jesus is a Jew, to demean or denigrate the name 'Jew' is to denigrate or demean Jesus Christ, the Savior who saves. This is why justice, mercy, and good faith are so important. (Matthew 23:23)

Likewise, for someone who is called a 'Jew' to undermine Jesus Christ's ministry does not add virtue to His name, and so they are also besmirching Jesus Christ, the Savior who saves.

No one can drink both from the cup of the LORD and the cup of demons too.

Now that you are a child of light, stop living as child of darkness.

Praise Jesus Christ, Yeshua Hamashiach, today. Be sanctified by the truth. His Word is truth.

Peace be with you. Amen.

>Yeshua Hamashiach
ACTS 4
10 Be it known unto you all, and to all the people of Israel, that by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom ye crucified, whom God raised from the dead, even by him doth this man stand here before you whole.

11 This is the stone which was set at nought of you builders, which is become the head of the corner.

12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

southern europeans are our closest relatives
you dont belive this world matters you are all spiritual we belive that we exist to bring spirituality to this world

>southern europeans are our closest relatives

you can repeat a lie 1000 times, still a lie, kike

Occult satanists.

Yeshua = Hebrew for 'Jesus'
Hamashiach = Hebrew for 'Messiah'
Christos = Greek for 'Messiah'

There's a language lesson for you of little faith.

Why are you using a name that is found nowhere in scripture. We have a name available to us: JESUS CHRIST. You could even use the Greek.

Otherwise, his Hebrew name would be EMMANUEL.

Your name is made up.

Jesus' people spoke Aramaic, Hebrew is a caananite language.

Attached: Screenshot_20220320-174622.png (1080x1265, 399.05K)

MATTHEW 1:23
Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.