This is what $45 buys you in northeastern US

This is what $45 buys you in northeastern US

Attached: 20220419_142415.jpg (2048x1536, 608.28K)

>Le heckin vegetableriinos!!111 so gooderino for your healtherino

Are you homosexual?

so no meat?

>eating veggies

r u a turtle or a snail ?

can you list the items individually with their price please

Attached: 1546978428829.jpg (831x639, 115.58K)

I have 8 different fruit trees in my yard, a HUGE garden, 5 different types of berry bushes, chickens (both fryers and layers), some pigs, and goats for milk. I spend almost nothing at the store.

Also, who buys just two potatoes? Btw OP, if you took some paper bags, cut those potatoes up and stuck them in the bags with dirt, you could grow a bag of potatoes indoors.

Are you facetious?

>$45
I would just buy twenty pounds of chicken thighs, mushrooms and broccoli. The fuck else do you need?

If you got a job you'd be able to have all those foods and still have free time. People talk about subsistence farming like it's a virtue rather than something civilisation phased out 10k years ago.

How much did the land cost?

There's like 1000 calories in this picture.

>compliments
>canadian brand
>bought in US
>$45
Bullshit

>if you took some paper bags, cut those potatoes up and stuck them in the bags with dirt, you could grow a bag of potatoes indoors
do you live in a barn you stupid nigger?

Forgot to mention all Product of USA products in pic have everything in French, which is required by Canadian law.

This is what $1 buys you in Russia

Attached: rubles-one-roll-toilet-paper-high-quality-photo-200178936.jpg (800x533, 26.47K)

Those Dempster wraps are awesome.

Who needs protein if you shit like a god.

Bullshit is right. I live in the bread basket with access to both consumer chain grocery stores, bulk buying stores, and local farmer's markets undercutting both to sell as much as possible. Prices are not that fucking low anywhere, and they get worse every week. My wife about had a panic attack at $250 for two weeks worth of meals for our three person family. That same bundle of celery was a dollar less a year ago.

never heard of “dumpster’s tortillas.”

Pick one green and stick to it, cooklet.

Can’t id everything, but looks like $70 where I am in the south.

If it wasn't for that hummus your whole picture is literally only enough calories for one day and no protein. I refuse this is a genuine post and is in fact a slide thread, all who reply seriously should be euthanized for retardation.

imagine living in the end times where there will be no more meat to eat except for the elite, not even wheat.

And your fucking eating none of it.

you deserve all the bugs you get.

Attached: thefukisthat.gif (235x240, 1.91M)

>edamame
>2x 85% Lindt chocolate
>packaged hummus

>two potatoes

Try harder

Attached: 1637090859635.jpg (600x600, 17.8K)

umm, eat the rich?

Based fruits and veggies NE bro.

You know you can grow some of those for free right?

dang, the ruble went up that high in exchange rate for dollars?

That's $110 in leafland

>hummus
YAAAAAAASSSSSSsssssss

Came here to say this. and also sage.

show receipt