Are you Ridin wit Biden or Rooting for Putin?

Are you Ridin wit Biden or Rooting for Putin?

Attached: 615972B9-31E8-4216-A688-716B3EBCA82F.jpg (2124x1597, 1.17M)

i think people over 70 shouldn't lead nations.
i call my grandpa about once a week, and it's really sad. it's not like he's done anything wrong, it's just nature.

I'd rather root for Justin Bieber

They are on the same side. USA, Russia, China and all major powers are in cahoots. Conflicts in third world countries are manufactured to mutual benefits of the major powers' military industrial complexes.

Biden because he actually helps people. Unlike Putin who's a literal monkey.

Attached: literally.jpg (600x391, 58.73K)

I am on nobody's side. Because nobody is on my side.

Attached: 1643064744202.jpg (593x584, 196.74K)

Neither or both. I like Biden being so addle-pated and low-energy he can't actually make anything worse.

Putin was installed by US leadership. Idk if he's going off script but he's right that all of these shithole post-soviet countries are fake, but I think he's a dick using force to bully former Russian people. If Russia wasn't such a kleptocratic shithole their neighbors would WANT to side with them not just rural bydlo bordering Russia.

I'm a niggler for Hitler

I'm insane for Ukraine

I hate Israel

Nah, Why so mad? with Assad

Attached: Assad.jpg (1058x709, 163.05K)

I support blank check for Ukraine policy

I'm against Larry Fink
So not Biden for sure

This, old people are not capable of retaining mental faculties required for leadership positions.

I oppose the gay American empire (which hurts average Americans) so therefore I cannot support Joe Biden

I'm with the pragmatic, realistic, free-market folks. Fuck Biden.

Attached: april 2022.png (635x678, 331.5K)

>Are you Ridin wit Biden or Rooting for Putin?
If you are riding with biden, you deserve to die. Child castration is no joke.

UH EH BOLSONARO
UH EH BOLSONARO

Attached: bolsomito2.gif (220x124, 796.79K)

I love what US used to be. I hate what it has become. It's hard to root for the guy that licks the ass of George Soros, BLM, trans mental illness and has literally sold his office to China for profit. Not to mention being on the list of WEF puppets.

Rootin’ for nukin’

Fuck this shit

>biden helps poeple
kill yourself your tranny kike

Yeah, helps evil people destroy whatever is left of the US.

I am on nobody side because nobody is on my side.

god is real
jesus is king
trump will win 2024

Attached: gettyimages-88631771_sq-a650af572e81f4d95c107969d5c3c10afbf92d52-s800-c85.jpg (800x800, 126.85K)

I think the Americans winning this war will be as bad for Europe as the French winning WWI. Right in that "it seemed like a good idea at the time" bin.

>Biden because he actually helps people
Biden only helps jews setup the genocide of goyim.

Attached: check psaki.png (361x228, 83.45K)

YES!

Attached: groovy.jpg (400x565, 68.9K)

Putin: Sitting naturally like a man, legs spread out, casual and confident
Biden: Sitting with one leg crossed over the other like a female, face scrunched in neoliberal concern