Jobs in Northern Ireland

Hey, Any Forums. I am a seppo, yes, but my dad's family is fully Anglo-Protestant with a few German branches, and my mother is from England. My mother ancestors are middle class and a few generations earlier part of the gentry. One of them was, according to court documents in her divorce, possibly a lover of William III. The idea her illegitimate daughter she conceived while cucking her husband could have been Billy's (though I know he had no recorded children) has been something of family lore/speculation. I am interested in going to Northern Ireland to work. I have a degree (only in history, sadly), some experience working abroad. would like to go to Ulster because it seems like the only place in the UK where unbridled English nationalism is acceptable. I would greatly appreciate any tips on how to get a job there. *Eynd thenk you* as her Majesty says.

Attached: king billy.jpg (190x265, 7.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Suck my dick jew

Fuck off, mutt.

You don't want to be in Northern Ireland. Its rainy and depressing, and the appeal will wear off quickly.
If you have EU documents, you might as well move to France or Spain. Plently of Nationalism in those countries, and much better weather.

Haha, I actually kind of like the rain. I worked in the Netherlands briefly, and toured the Binnenhof, and the allure of Ulster came after seeing a portrait of King Billy, literally "on the wall." But I appreciate your recommendation. The thing is, I have no link to Spain or France, and have a hell of a time learning learning foreign languages. Though I will save those as a backburner and see what I can do to cram the languages. Thank you for your recommendation.

So you're not a flaming thread sliding gay nigger? Alright. Then don't go to N. Ireland with your patriotism of England. What the fuck do you get to expect to get being not of Ireland, proud to be English, in the home of Irish that hate the fact they're under England? I mean what in the living fuck? I mean if you had a history degree and went to teach shit under English programming then fine, but that's just kike subversion at its finest. My fucking family fought against the English and to hear you say some shit like you did probably would've start a fight in a bar if I heard it. Go to England, go to Ireland. Teach American history there or help subvert the nigger influx. Just don't go to northern Ireland because you'll find people that will not like you and will be willing to do something about it.

In the end just recognize that you're American and have no real ties to northern Ireland and ask to be in a teacher exchange program. But don't fucking flaunt your stupid UK pride bullshit once you get there. It may help getting the visa though.

Attached: amerimutt_irish.png (744x650, 183.62K)

Because the Irish are fucking niggers and papists, and living in Ulster where a a Germanic population conquered Lebensraum from an inferior short, swarthy race is very based

But I never said I was Irish... I hate the Irish.

I mean I'm a UK citizen, all of my family lives there because my dad was an only child, my grandmother died before I was born and my grandfather died when I was like 5, and I visited them frequently overseas and they visited me. I would say my British identity is pretty strong.

Fuck you too. I don't care about you or this other mutt. When we fought you off it was the best thing to happen to a country. When this country adopted jews as leaders it was the worst. Well, at least as bad as when you did it.

By my grandparents I mean my paternal grandparents, I visited my mother's siblings and my cousins on that side.

Then go to England or Wales or India for all I fucking care.

>I hate the Irish.
don't go to ireland then

Go to fucking Hong Kong. I heard they love British crypto-jews

I'll go to Northern Ireland because they also hate kelts, love the monarchy, and make it known.

Hey, faggot. Why aren't you directing this at them?
Unless you're part of the swarthy potato blight diaspora.

Now I know you're a seething homo. Go ahead. Go. Make sure you walk down a dark alley holding that British flag singing you hate those potato munchers.

uh good luck going to northern ireland and telling them how much you hate celts

godamn you're a cringy faggot

Thanks for correcting his spelling. Wasn't sure if he meant kilts or celts, either way he was wrong. Just one way was more incorrect than the other

Show your flag retard.
Why are Americans so fucking stupid?

See
Also, Kelt is the appropriate spelling. I refuse to respect that disgusting gaelic gibbering.

(you)#

>no real ties to northern Ireland
As you larp as a keltic nigger.
Why is acceptable for mutts to pretend to be Irish but not acceptable for someone with an English parent, with all their family in England, who speaks English and has an ancestry among the English gentry to be English? Some of my ancestors held estates in Ireland if that makes you feel better.

It's literally Celts

Yeah, now you're going with a bloods and crips thing where you can't say a letter. What a dumb, immature faggot.

Comes from the Greek Keltoi, I refuse to indulge your gibbering apelike language that pronounces 'Samhaim" as "Sauween.'
How many generations in America is your ape family? How long have you people been ruining an Anglo-Saxon experiment?

>I would greatly appreciate any tips on how to get a job there.
There are a million videos on youtube on how to do side hustles to pay the bills.

youtube.com/watch?v=BR7qIgn_V-4 (Retail Arbitrage 101)
youtube.com/watch?v=MkePYpDkNzY (How to Sell 88K Of Used Books on Amazon)
youtube.com/watch?v=EbjgXpU2YG8 (Dollar Tree Retail Arbitrage)
youtube.com/watch?v=JNMdkpgi43E (I’m **BROKE** So I Flipped Stuff One Last Time To Get Back On The Road)
youtube.com/watch?v=TvMeR3P-FvY (Scaling Retail Arbitrage To $40k)
youtube.com/watch?v=99jiNx75030 (RETAIL ARBITRAGE - Sourcing At Marshalls for Amazon FBA)
youtube.com/watch?v=-Cho7bg5j80 (The 20 Year Old Homeless Full Time Amazon Seller)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zfz9L-8Y7Rg (How I Get Walmart To PAY My BILLS Every Month)
youtube.com/watch?v=AbQrKD9WhIg (Ebay Speedrun)
youtube.com/watch?v=7DCZt9C840U (Plan for 7 figures using online arbitrage)

It is really not difficult to make 50k/yr just thrifting and selling items on ebay and similar sites. It takes zero risk to start doing that and there are a billion and one videos showing how it's done.

It was historically written as Kelts by most Englishmen, I can assure you. Fuck off you black irish nigger.Also, 40 percent or so of people in Northern Ireland are from the Scottish lowlands or from England (ancestrally speaking). The Irish are like niggers, or perhaps like Mestizos in Brazil. I'd like to go there because Englishness, especially upper class Englishness holds some status, like Whiteness in South America.

Thanks friend.

nigger you will get choded if you go to ireland with that kind of attitude. actually, do visit and be sure to tell them everything you've said here.

t. lived there for years

>I'll go to Northern Ireland because they also hate kelts, love the monarchy, and make it known.