Wait, I’m the only MAN here getting pussy on the reg? Are you serious? How much of a fucking loser are you...

Wait, I’m the only MAN here getting pussy on the reg? Are you serious? How much of a fucking loser are you? Believe me, no one is a virgin by “choice”. You just act like you’re holding out because the touch of a woman terrifies your shy dispositions.

Attached: 7BBE9A3D-83A9-49AF-B503-C94FFBA32039.jpg (382x410, 163.73K)

i have fucked so many women i lost counter after 200

wow this motivates me

love,
virgin

Oh man, you got me. You must be a Chad.

Wait, how many STD's did you get on the road of being a whore?

You never mention that do you? "my dick is bleeding, sored until I die, but doesn't matter, had sex."

That's a hefty price you're paying. Losing your virginity is supposed to be simple, no strings attached - I have a penis, you have a vagina let's trade.

But....that's not what you're going through, is it?

But fuck your smelly pussy. Do that anal where she 'promises' she washed her ass, then as you're fuckin' her, you wonder "It sure smells like shit in this room."

You're a disgusting human being that will never make me jealous because I think you abandoned God.

post foreskin.

Having sex doesn't make you any more of a man. You're just a pathetic hedonist who's a slave to his lust

i stopped chasing pussy once i realized how easy it was to get, women will literally throw themselves at you they are cock addicts

Nice. Keep it up bruv

>copium

Not a chad. Just a non-autist.

So according to you, a negro who deals drugs and fucks bitches all day is a "man" but a law-abiding virgin isn't?

I'm 24 years old and I have never had sex, kissed a girl hold hands etc etc

Correct.
That’s unfortunate. Work to change that.

Rent some hole time. You'll realize it's nice, but not all that.

How sad are you? I've had sex with many women, and I regret fornicating so much. I wish I could still be a virgin. I wish I had saved myself for my future wife... Virginbros, don't fornicate like I did. You can't take it back. You can't undo it. I'm sorry Jesus, please forgive me.

Attached: 1646631338081.jpg (1024x768, 45.33K)

>How much of a fucking loser are you?
I'm a pretty big looser, the only thing I have as a pro is a fuck ton of skills.

>I've had sex with many women, and I regret fornicating so much.
Humblebraggers to the back of the oven.

But could you solo malenia without ashes or summons?

This is pure larping. Nobody thinks like this. This is what normies see users of this site as even though NOBODY fucking acts or thinks like this. Stop.

>getting pussy on the reg
your life must be so superficial to say such a thing

Listen you satanic little faggot, I've had enough of your SHIT. Sex outside of marriage is completely degenerate. At the end of the day, you're unsatisfied, unfulfilled, filled with regret, and that's the truth. Turn from your sin and become chaste at once.

>Nobody thinks like this
Except for good, born again Christian men and women who love Jesus Christ. You probably aren't Christian, so I can see why you don't get it. You want me to stop saving myself and go back to being a degenerate little bitch?
No.

Attached: 1648350861948.jpg (580x620, 106.61K)

When I want to get laid I just call a maid.

I'm not THAT skilled