Dump Israel

The United States should end military aid to Israel
1. Israel can pay for its own military. Israel has a strong economy, an excellent international credit rating, and runs frequent budget surplus. Israel ran an annual surplus of more than a billion dollars six out of the last ten years.
2. Military aid to Israel is a security risk. Israel is a major supplier of military technology to China. These sales have been instrumental in the modernization of the Chinese military. Israel developed the Lavi fighter from American technology with 1.5 billion in American subsidies. Israel sold the Lavi fighter to China. It is now called the J-10 and is the mainstay of the Chinese Air Force. Israel has also sold China missile guidance systems,, advanced radar systems and targeting systems.
3. Israel is a diplomatic liability.
4. Military aid to Israel is illegal under the Leahy Law because of Israel's human rights violations. Any aid to Israel is illegal under the Symington amendment which prohibits aid to nations with nuclear weapons that have not signed the nuclear non-proliferation treaty and do not permit inspections of their nuclear sites

Attached: Israel not an ally.jpg (750x758, 74.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ&feature=emb_title
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off liberal

saved

Attached: 1648095576787.jpg (720x544, 31.33K)

Thats Antisemitic, delete it

Attached: 0_o5qde9f7.jpg_vrs406.jpg (1024x577, 205.76K)

post nose

We should send troops to Israel.

MIGAmutts can never refute these points. You always get back some generic "w-well fuck you!" reply.

Attached: 4848383.jpg (560x519, 46.32K)

most jews are conservative and redpilled, they did a lot to help MAGA, only liberals hate israel

>make them wasreal

Attached: jew dead 2.jpg (739x847, 76.79K)

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I've been saying this for years. The real redpill is that there is no changing it because our congressmen must swear allegiance to Israel before they can even get elected and swear allegiance to the US. You will never win a federal, and often state, race if you don't have Israel's OK.

Watch the lobby
youtube.com/watch?v=XytkI7afHcQ&feature=emb_title

Attached: israelfirst.png (777x633, 551.37K)

What the fuck did I post that sounds liberal? I am talking about national security and not wasting money.

fuck you ,jew.

Your "promised land" is not important to American interests.

>most jews are conservative and redpilled
top zozzle m8

Only if they are going to finish the job

Only liberals hate Israel?

Do Conservatives like seeing American military technology sold to China?

Do Conservatives like paying for 20% of Israel's military while Israel runs a budget surplus?

Ok, rabbi.

Attached: 584737372.jpg (1080x1943, 690.5K)

I have NEVER in my life seen a conservative criticize Israel. And the only reason liberals do it is because of Palestine. It's actually ridiculous.

Obviously Israel is the most despicable country in the world and it's both inevitable and deserved that they will be wiped off the map sometime this century

I'm sure Israel deploying troops with U.S. forces would go over really well in the Middle East.

It's not 1992 anymore, boomer. Israel and Saudi Arabia are publically friendly now. That cow has been milked dry.

fuck you and your 600000000000000000, moshe

You can't just point on a memeflag in the middle of your own thread without looking retarded.

The "special relationship" between Israel and the United States sucks on so many levels. it boogles the mind.

>The United States should end Israel

Fixed.

Make all the threads you want antisemite, nothing will change

After the satanic states of fagmerica dies who will have you? Who in any position power in say China or Russia will let you in?

ob noes,, you called me an antisemite,, I'm melting Melting! What a world!

To be fair, you guys literally told the jews to stay out of the gulf war because them getting involved would make all other arab nations to bail.

Um sweetie that's pretty antisemitic of you