Microsoft Went To Shit After 2004

I'm trying Windows 10 for the first time and it's the most soulless fucking shit I've ever seen. If your internet connection is offline it says "Play a Game While You Wait" LMAO what kinda bullshit is that?

Windows XP home edition is THE SUPREME ELITE PATRICIAN OPERATING SYSTEM OF ALL TIME, but it's becoming increasingly unbearable to browse the internet since browsers stopped supporting it since like 2015.
Despite all that, Windows XP remains the master race.

Discuss the political implications of technological retrogressionism. Why must everything new be shitty and soulless?

Attached: MASTER RACE.png (800x600, 319.56K)

XP was the best, 7 aint too bad either.

windows ended at 03
troondows was after

7 looked ok.
I'm astonished at how much of a step down going from XP to 10 is. Quite sad that this is the soulless globohomo the new generations have to grow up with. Only a scarce curious few of them, if any, will ever experience the comfyness of Windows XP.

what does the N stand for?

yeah 10 is literally android tier

Bill Gates could have made the only operating system in use today if he kept his foot on the throttle and didn't leave his empire to his imbecile friend from high school who promptly ran it straight into the ground.

But in the grand scheme, there should always be 3 operating systems with 33.3% market share. probably for the best.

Unironically move to linux. Altho you can still use XP today if you don't play modern videa.

This. I'm still on win 7 and it's comfy

windows 7 chads report in. I wish i still had XP

Attached: file.png (1919x1079, 624.54K)

First time I had to use Windows 10 at work I asked myself WTF IS THIS SHIT because I've been using Win 7 x64 for so long now

Brutal

Attached: haha (3).png (643x523, 742.43K)

ReactOS is basically like win xp but supports most modern office software and browsers

Just use Zorin OS and set it to look like Windows XP.

You fucking retards trying to say xp is unsupported so you cant use it.
Yeah well you fucking retards there exists cracked versions with the newest security patches from 10 hacked in.
Look into windows black edition on zone 94

I'd rather use a Linux distro then some hacked Windows bullshit

what about windows 98
using linux is the key
I only work with google suite

>not using classic theme

Try KDE

Attached: a546b22bb404867cf0d50986391181f1.jpg (236x359, 12.47K)

Linux huh? Except that isnt fucking windows you nigger. Thats all fine and dandy until you need to use a program that is a windows prog faggot

>what about windows 98
Windows 9x was always crap. If you didn't have NT/2000 64bit or PAE you weren't going to get any work done

> Microsoft Went To Shit After 2004
It started going to shit around windows 3.1

I know that feel OP. Computing for 37 years and every OS (and user) generation just gets more dumbed down.

true

xp was superior

the fonts were crystal sharp

everything was clean, fresh and new

i miss those times

It goes Windows xp to Linux

YOU'RE EMBARRASSING YOURSELF. SIT DOWN LITTLE BUCK. :LAUGHINGW:

Attached: 【検証】アメリカの女警察を本気でナンパしてみたwww 8-16 screenshot.png (1920x1080, 3.54M)

Those stupid fucking "it just works" and "I'm a Mac, and I'm a PC" ad campaigns psychologically ruined Microsoft. Everything they've done for almost 20 years now has been the try and be more "cool" and "hip" and appeal to the bottom tier Apple retard consumer.

Nigger
Or no video player. Can't remember which

This, I ran windows 2k until win 7 came out. Rock fucking solid! Nothing out if Redmond even came close since.

If you can't get most things running on Linux you can just use a VM.

Objective peak soul ranking:
>XP > 7 > 98 > 3.1 > Me > 95 > Vista > 95 > 8.1 > 10 > 11 > 2000 > 8

Windows 10 has been the most stable version of windows for me. Its really nice plugging new things in and the drivers just automatically download and it just works. I stayed on 7 for a long time but things aren't supported any more.
If you had anything important on your PC that you didn't want microsoft to know about you wouldn't use windows to begin with.
Windows 10 search actually works, its stable, it runs most things. That being said XP is still best for older programs and games that just don't run even in the virtual environments of 10.

XP sucked, crashed all the time. Windows sucks but 10 is actually better

Attached: 1634878203492.jpg (800x555, 202.34K)

7 was okay, 10 sucks.

>Microsoft Went To Shit After 2004
It all went to shit after Windows 95. Shit went from running flawlessly on a 100MHz 486 with 16MB to running like shit on a Pentium with 64MB. And to think that zoomzooms here try to say shit like "XP ran on 64MB" NO NIGGER, IT BOOTED, ONLY BOOTED, YOU COULD NOT USE IT, NOT EVEN FUCKING 2000 RAN WELL WITH LESS THAN 256MB.
It was reskinned 2000 with corporate cuckery. Vista was the last good one, it brought real improvements to the table, but it had a very rocky start and 7 was again a reskin. We are just nostalgiafagging for XP because we all grew up with it being fucking everywhere.
t. 2003chad

Just use a real OS.

Attached: Screenshot_20220402_032210.png (1061x799, 100.95K)

lol like what Power Point

Good morning sir. I mean it is morning in India now, isn't it? Who else would be fucking shilling 10? I'm not a fan of XP but 10 is the worst shit yet, or WAS then fucking 11 became a thing.

Attached: 1647270274773.jpg (856x1212, 245.97K)

DOS was quick and snappy

>Vista was the last good one, it brought real improvements to the table
Superfetch is shit and it still is even today

well optimized storage and DMA is better than PRELOADING ALL THE THINGS, which is why Vista was so slow