April fools isnt over

>april fools isnt over
>emotes already dead
Lmao this year sucked

Attached: 1648789370713.png (38x39, 3.26K)

*clears throat*
Fuck niggers

It’s only April πŸ–•

I'm a little upsetty spaghetti that some of my emojis didn't transfer to my phone when I left for work. Have almost all of them unlocked but I don't think I'll collect them all

:cockmonger:

took me 5000 points to get the the cia op

πŸ’―

after a certain point it will be more cost effective just to start purchasing them from high to low

I'll never understand it personally. The teams were great. The up/downvoting was great. The emoticons are great. They do something that actually improves the site, and then they delete all that work they put into it 24 hours later. Is it a joke on themselves? Hope they actually are doing it for free this time.
>inb4 rage spergs say I'm wrong
No you're just a faggot.

completely forgot i can buy emotes after i rolled everything away
either way i got every emote -2 from rolling

I unironically hope emojis stay for at least a week πŸ˜‰πŸ€€

FAGGOT NIGGER KIKE KIKE BOKE TRILE DYKE TRANNY FANNY WOP WOP LITTA NIGGA BING BONG JEW JEW JEW JEW JEW BABY YODA NIGGER SODA

I hope they start actually selling emojis, so we can laugh at the fags who convert real money into bitcoin so that they can emote.

idk how to get points without interacting lmao

Look how much fun people are having. They are going to take this away from us.

Emotes dead? Not a big enough sample size or collection window to say.

works for me

Attached: 1648680297406.png (32x26, 2.25K)

I've been phone posting on and off all day and I rolled all but about 10 of them. They're neat as a novelty I guess. However the tiny pictures remind me of a much better April fool's gimmick. Team mini 4ever

Its pretty quick if you do any reasonable amount of browsing here