Joe Rogan in hot water again: "Shaq is another species"

>In his recent episode with Yannis Pappas, Joe Rogan claims, "If you place a white person right alongside Shaq. That's a different species. Aliens would not consider them the same thing."
>He quickly backtracks, saying Shaq is "amazing and muscular."

Got to feel bad for him at this point. He can't stay away from dehumanizing black people.

Attached: 3AF8BAAF-A31C-403B-8273-71BE8979C17F.jpg (1864x1090, 1.74M)

Malding manlet grifter who wants attention and money as usual. See Tim Pool for another example.

Hobbits are a different species.

Shaq is a Freemason.

He is way too interested in talking about male bodies, starting to think he gay as fuck

>feel bad for the multi-millionaire black
no

His night with Blair turned him

>white person compared to shaq
I’m sorry, when did shaq become the average black? Aliens would say were different for other reasons, but that’s not what rogan said.

Joe wishes he was a huge jacked UFC nigger. Like Jones or Nigannou.

almost like they're, well, a different species..

Attached: google-photos-gorilla.jpg (1200x946, 95.46K)

and hes wrong? shaqs literally an ape

Attached: 1632631064324.png (420x420, 16.29K)

>Got to feel bad for him at this point
why? for being 100% correct? I say the same thing about them saying we found slightly different dinosaur fossils? are they different or did you find a female?

asking questions is almost illegal now

Yeah. Sorry, faggot. You fucked up. He could have used that chink nba player as an example too, btw.

>If you place a white person right alongside Shaq
Yeah, and if you put the average italian next to an adult they put on lifts.

Does this ever talk about anything other than Chimpanzees?

i have long thought this, but even female and male bones. the structures are so differen... how many dino species are there that are just a male and female bone structure?

no source at all for this statement, not listening to 3 hours to see if it's real. sounds fake and gay

I guarantee this is just another example like that freak Geordies on youtube who was found to be a huge cuck and fucking himself with black dildos because black men lived constantly rent free in his head that be became a niggerfaggot.
Joe Rogan is probably the same way he cucks out for black people, this is exactly why niggersports is so harmful for your health and if you see any sports bros in the US you can almost 100% be assured they have some fasciation with black people that is slowly turning them into niggerfaggots.

Attached: 1623508448225.webm (320x180, 1.41M)

Shaq is a beast compared with the average anything

>"If you place a white person right alongside Shaq. That's a different species
Not wrong, not wrong

Imagine if Newton was black. Or any leader other than Churchill during WW2. Life would be worse.

If Churchill had been black things'd probably be better

You could've agreed with anyone but Lincoln. Lincoln never said anything about blacks sharing a government with whites

Ogres are not human. Shrek is another species.

*said the opposite

Attached: 1640749997935.jpg (590x954, 65.77K)

>"If you place a white person right alongside Shaq. That's a different species. Aliens would not consider them the same thing."
This does make him sound really retarded. What about giant white bodybuilders?

That's one of his often repeated lines. Weird he would phrase it as "a white person right alongside Shaq" since he never did before and just compared him to a normal person or a small woman but he probably just has brainworms from hanging around with retards like Sam Harris. I don't think Joe is any more racist than any other guy with a fetish for black guys.