Leftist college in Ohio must pay $31 MILLION to town bakery it defamed as "racist"

>three Oberlin student-niggers get caught stealing wine from mom and pop bakery
>liberal college spews false accusations of racism against the family
>bakery sues for defamation and wins
>college must pay $31 million in damages

Attached: ha-ha-ha.jpg (1135x290, 42.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/news/oberlin-must-pay-record-31m-award-to-bakery-it-defamed-as-racist-says-appeals-court
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Damn. Shit. That is whack.

Nice link faggot

Source:a jpeg of text

whack? are you taking the college's side nigger?

washingtonexaminer.com/news/oberlin-must-pay-record-31m-award-to-bakery-it-defamed-as-racist-says-appeals-court
There's also CNN and a few other semi mainstream sources if you prefer those, just search em up.

The college is dragging out the appeals to bankrupt the plaintiffs. One has already died.

Good I guess but extremely rare. Freedom of speech should include defamation. 9 out of 10 cases the left will get away with defamation while the right gets the book thrown at it.

>liberal college spews false accusations
you forgot some context here faggot

Attached: faggotoponthelooseagain.jpg (493x639, 131.71K)

So the Jew will pay up?

that's a good news

Look at the flag. They are ancient ascendant shitposters, not your run of the mill canadian douche bags.

What is resturant name? I will go there and spend $100 and tip

leftist colleges bring in billions so that's pocket change to them

Antifa was starting shit all around the country at the same time context?

Doesn't matter, the defamation wont be overturned or lowered again. So whatever lawyers are working on it will just take a chunk of the settlement when it's paid out if the plaintiffs are bankrupt.

That’s amazing. $31 million is real money.

Thanks, token black guy

Attached: 010c201ed11e6ec7175ed1a45323c88f--sassy-pants-black-guys.jpg (500x271, 18.53K)

While I thank you for posting a link, its still poor form for OP to post a headline to start a thread for discussion without providing a source to view.

>tfw you didn't get a berg or a stein as the judge

Attached: miraldi.jpg (400x600, 152.43K)

yeah we could have had a great discussion about this if OP wasn't a niggerfaggot

That is great news. I'm from Ohio and it was a shame what was done to that family. Glad to see the college forced to eat this much.

Attached: Ohio top image.jpg (3000x4007, 1.04M)

Thanks, since OP is busy stuffing his face with dicks.

That's a lot of dough!

Attached: 1.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

>college raises rates to cover
>taxpayer pays the tab via free college

CARLOS!

Nice

Attached: SensibleKek.jpg (392x433, 14.21K)

That will be a hell of a bakery now. Good for them God bless. Fuck that college I hope it has to close down.

Calling a white racist is the exact same thing as calling a black a nigger.

Whites should start reacting with total hostility at anyone who says it. Don't do that gay reclaim the word thing that blacks do either. If a cuck white calls you racist then hostility is the answer.