Politicians actually thought they could keep piling on debt "so long as the economy outgrew that debt"

>politicians actually thought they could keep piling on debt "so long as the economy outgrew that debt"
>citizens actually believed it

Now we are not growing, and the debt is crushing us. Enjoy hyperinflation and rape gangs.

Attached: Projected Growth Based on Trend.jpg (636x980, 54.19K)

They knew what would happen. It’s an intentional collapse.

This. Its the New Normal don't cha know

And they always come back worse after those artifical crisis, knowing normies will masturbate them.

If you've spent enough time around these people, you know that they write 20,000-word cope essays to try to justify their monetary policy. They are some of the most retarded smart people I've ever seen in my life.

Attached: judgmental cat.jpg (500x334, 21.04K)

They wanted the growth at the time, the money was never intented to be paid back because it is literally impossible to do so.
It is designed for more debt to exist than currency in circulation.
It's like a battery, it goes till it dies and then we switch out to a fresh one.

History is cyclical. Its not any more complicated than that

Most normies don't understand anything about money other than you work for it and you buy thing.
Those ancient bankers are good at pretending they know what they're doing to people who don't understand anything, hence they remain doing what they're doing and that's why we're where we are today.
It should have all come crumbling down in 2008 but no one wants to be at the helm when it does because it could mean dangling from a lamp post.
😱

This. There is literally no way in hell that most western nations will be able to pay back any of their debts. They will probably try to orchestrate a global crisis that is monumental enough to allow for a complete reshuffling of the global order and somehow get rid of most debt (especially the debt owed to foreign credit holders). I have my bets on WWIII.

Atheism leads to dogmatic personality types seeking a new outlet for their attitudes. In this case, they turn socio-economic theories into the object of their dogma. Religion served as a form of containment, keeping all of these dogmatic personality types from corrupting economics, science etc in this manner. In a religious society, the only people who become economists, scientists etc are those who do so for pragmatic purposes, since the religion occupies all the people looking for an outlet for their dogmatic attitudes.

>Rape gangs
Is this really necessary?

Interest on US debt is about 1.4% and GDP growth this year will be 2.8%. The math still checks out.

Well it fuckin happens man.

believed it like someone asleep believes a dream. they never relly thought about it. and its just better for them to wake up.

Attached: 1647903921518.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

I love this meme

Attached: EA32B78A-8297-4538-A2D9-4F40CB9795E7.jpg (396x385, 21.06K)

Too bad they tend to be Jesuit, jewish, freemason... but you are too gay to admit this.

>Enjoy rape gangs.
i will 😈

I just want it to happen while the boomers are still alive so right at end of life they suffer extreme lack of medical services.

Modern monetary theorists (MMT) and Keynesians are going to either look like heroes or complete utter idiots that may suffer severe consequences by the masses for driving the world down this path. Time will tell.

borzoi.jpg

>They are some of the most retarded smart people I've ever seen in my life.
They're not retarded, they know exactly what they're doing. Those 20000 word essays are anything but copes. They're smoke bombs. They're meant to disorient whoever is reading them.
The whole point is to do whatever they want, but throw so much bullshit in people's faces that it fits every narrative in the world no matter what they're doing, and as a result, confuse people so much that they end up helping them, even if it's against the people's interest.