ROI WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM TO REMOVE FLUORIDE

Someone on Any Forums recommended this to me
I open the box and see it's from Hollywood California?
So basically this is a scam lie to get me to THINK I'm not drinking fluoride?!
Thanks user

Attached: 716F6Xx2fUL._AC_UL320_.jpg (318x320, 17.69K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7761615/
freedrinkingwater.com/products
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes hello I'm also 85IQ and will buy into any conspiracy theory, do you have something I can waste my money on that isn't this specific thing?

Nice number friend

As part of my research I’ve had to determine what the concentration of microplatics are in our schools deionized (distilled) water system. I’ve been finding 3-5 microplastics per 100ml of DI water, and this is after filtering it through a 0.47 micron pore size filter using an all-glass apparatus and then immediately filtering it again to get a post-filter concentration. Before filtering it there were up to 10x more plastics than post filter. So if you’re buying your DI water in plastic jugs I guarantee you are still drinking a good amount of microplastics

Sent from my Google - Pixel 6

user you faggot it works. If you dont believe it buy a water tester they are quite cheap

>it's a conspiracy goy
Nah I literally feel the difference when I'm off tap water. It's like night and day. I grew up drinking fresh spring water from Eldorado Springs and had to move away to a shite small town with water so terrible goyim use "water softeners"

Attached: calcification-e1500043170300.jpg (417x288, 23.83K)

jewsih

no filter will remove the fluoride they dump into the crops and processed foods 5 times
fluoride changes your dna retard

I'm going to get all my food from my garden and the farmer's market and the local butcher

No way it works it's from Hollywood California
It's a jewish scam
There's no way to decalcify my pineal gland now
I'm gonna die and my pineal gland will look like pic related

> Doesn't know what placebo effect is
Thank you for your application to the 85IQ club, you are accepted

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence

fuck off retarded lazy faggot you're probably a kike mod
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7761615/

No fucking WAY that's a placebo

Why not just stop adding the flouride to the water in the first place, like the rest of the developed world?

Run water through it. Get a dip stick. Check the color against the chart. Then go fuck yourself.

I already said you've been accepted, you don't need to continue by explaining in detail how you don't understand the placebo effect

damn you guys are just NOW learning about filtering water for RO water?

'developed' world adds floride like you wouldnt believe

I am a big fan of my APEC system. I replace the three main filters once a year.

freedrinkingwater.com/products

It's not really a conspiracy that some retard convinced American counties to buy industrial waste as an "additive" to their drinking water.
Fluoride does have a positive effect on teeth, but guess what, it only works if it is applied topically and drinking it does nothing.

I'm sorry if I offend you, but I don't count Vietnam as part of the 'developed' world.

>he fell for the reverse osmosis meme

Attached: 1647372081151.gif (588x588, 3.4M)

That's a complete lie. There's a direct correlation between adding fluoride in the water and dental health

>it only works if it is applied topically and drinking it does nothing

Do you teleport water from your cup into your throat, bypassing your teeth?

>Sent from my Google - Pixel 6
why does your post say this?

Sent from my Apple - iPhone 13 mini

Yeah that does not say what you think it does. I'm gonna chock this up to a learning disability instead of malice

Even the most effective, new RO system doesnt completely remove fluoride. 90% removal still means fluoride is there.

Attached: [teleports behind you].jpg (750x745, 120.98K)

Like ever western country at least has fluoride in the water, including sweden. Guess why? because it's harmless and it helps dental hygiene.