Incels are the cancer killing Any Forums

Having no notion of reality and being absolutely manchilds.

This cancerous group that has no sense of existing are what making Any Forums really sick.

They are the ones who post "It's not the jews, it is le wyman'' or "christ was le kike" and spread all their retarded ideas here.

How can we get rid from these garbage?

Attached: incel.jpg (1227x222, 58.48K)

nah its the jews its always the jews

incels are right about women
cope

Most incels are tranny spammers from plebbit. Incel culture is a Jewish creation.

Right about what retard. I does not even understand what they want to say.

Retard things like "hipergamy" and hateful slur as "roasties" are meaningless.

In reality are all idiots frustrated with woman who can't deal with their own failure and can't accept reality either.

Treat them with understanding, but firmly.
Women having too much political power is just a symptom of late-stage society, not the underlying cause of it's downfall.
Indeed, the decline of womankind and mankind go hand in hand.
Shitty men make women shitty, and shitty women make men shitty.
Overcoming that cycle of shittyness by showing willing to break it is just a part of escaping the larger crab-bucket dichotomy that typifies the life of the modern hominid.

This is how you get better relationships; by showing willingness to overcome your own shitty animal instincts, and act and live mindfully.

This general rule applies for women also.

>Most incels are tranny spammers from plebbit.
I believe this. I believe too they are the successor to the worst idiots on the alt right. I don't really know where they come from but they should go back.

How do you not know what Hypergamy is? And it's not an "incel" thing

Based Mexican. Any other conspirator is just a smoke screen for the real menace, the International Jew.

I'll make this simple for you brazil nigger.
Women were given the right to vote and it all went downhill from there. They are much MUCH more vulnerable to jewish manipulation, which is why the jews backed women getting the vote.

women are niggers

You don't understand and don't pretend to. Most of humanity and especially women are a hivemind and programmed how to think, feel, and what to do. They're simply cattle and need to be treated as such. Women are tought to think they are special, no matter what they look like. This leads to massive entitlement and whoredom and harems basically. Why do you think polygamy is becoming more of a thing? It's because they believe that they deserve someone or something better than what they actually deserve. You are willfully or blissfully ignorant to how bad things are.

>Having no notion of reality
Please tell us about reality.

women are born slaves and they resent modern men for not enslaving them anymore. they want us to oppress them but we're denying them the treatment they naturally crave.

Exactly this.

These people are not worried how man and woman are going.
They just want envious retards who would like to be with woman but because they are justly retarded, women don't want them.
there is nothing noble in their cause.

he is brazilian, brazilian men have way more sex than any average man from other countries. clearly, you are an incel and cant cope with brazilbros exotic lifestyle. and stop calling him a nigger, he prolly look way better than you amerimutt faggot

It is because I saw it a few times and it didn't make any sense, like some conspiracy theories that are so absurd you don't even pay attention.

This is a particularly American and British phenomenon, but will spread worldwide.

Can you realize they are more as a victim than a problem so?

It's not a conspiracy that women mate up social hierarchies. It makes sense from a biological level why a woman would want to be with a man that's more stable and has more resources.

Men do the opposite and with hypogamy

Reality is not "sex robots with wombs" or things like post above, :
>Most of humanity and especially women are a hivemind and programmed how to think, feel, and what to do.

I guarantee you.

This includes Dudebros and certain incel groups as well.

I want robowaifus because women poop and have periods, and poop and periods gross me out.

1 TIMOTHY 2
11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

how about you stop sucking him off rajesh

hello fellow right wingers. we should do something about these incels who badmouth women(who are of course inherently good and only err due to the influence of evil men) shouldn't we? ban them!

🤡

Last time i visted Incel sites and Incel discords a large part of them were Brazilians. Explain that

Attached: 1648790877251.jpg (682x662, 142K)

It's common knowledge that incels are the far left, like trannies begging normal people for sex only to get shut down. The incel trannies then call them a transphobe kek

Attached: IMG_3473.jpg (1242x1546, 115.62K)

Woman want the best, man need to prove they are the best, so?

woman are cancerous op. i'd rather use an artificial womb and just be friends with the 3 woman i like on this planet. 💨

shill

Reddit hands typed this post