What is it with niggers and smelling like shit?

What is it with niggers and smelling like shit?

Attached: file.png (631x708, 29.63K)

thousands of years of literal eating shit, waste and mud

its bcs their skin is poop color lol

In 2011 I shot and killed a bri'ish guy outside of a bar and grill in el paso

He and his friends were drunk and tried to start a fight with us and then jumped me outside. I drew and fired three shots in self defense. His friends ran and he bled out on the ground crying for his mother.

Europeans are pussies. Stay the fuck out of our country cracka.

kek based retard take

Attached: White - Birthrate US.png (798x782, 494.75K)

>some lads tried to start a bit of rough and tumble
>so I shot them, because I only use my fists for playing the knockout game with pensioners
>y-you are pussies tho...

Attached: 1636482883086.png (225x225, 76.2K)

I wonder what thats like, starting a fight in a country known for gun violence getting shot and then crying about it.

I feel like it's deeper though, the opposite of Divine, like some sort of cruel hellish fate.

For non-niggers I mean, it's a hellish fate for non-niggers that we must bear their foul stench.

If you had AIDS, would you stop having sex? Or would you just keep on fucking everybody and spreading that shit around?

It is what it is, make the best out of it

Attached: 2EA6A3B9-8F88-49FE-B17B-680E1BF70B70.gif (666x666, 746.46K)

They dont shower or wash their hands.

I used to have a nigger friend, he was pretty elite. Rich family, went to college, cushy 6 figure job, wears suits to work etc.

I let him stay at my house once for three nights. Set him up with fresh toiletries - shampoo, a variety of soap, toothbrush, towels, etc. Even scrubbed down the guest bathroom.

He took one shower the entire time, only after i asked him, immediately after getting off the plane. He did not use any of the toiletries. So no soap or shampoo. left a giant shitstain on my fresh towel. He took one giant shit the morning after.

The rest of the time he never washed his hands, never took a shower, never took a shit.

needless to say he was never invited back.

And that's a high class, high level, highly paid nigger i'm talking about.

i can't imagine what hood niggers are like. one shower a year maybe?

their digestive tract isn't made for the "western" diet
they evolved in Africa eating bananas, grass, and zebras
western food for them is basically just brap fuel and it seeps out through the skin

"Eating soil is a common practice in Africa. With very little research into the practice of geophagy, however, best estimates put the percentage somewhere between 30 per cent and 80 per cent of the population."

You think shitskin is just a reference to their color? Oh user....

They have larger pores, which hold more bacteria. I have a very strong sense of smell, and I can even smell them if they've been in supermarket aisle minutes after the fact.

Chicken McNuggets is a gift to niggers from God.

keep them the hell out of taco bell for christsakes

Is taco bell any good?

no

you did the world a service, sir.

those pores hold cocoa butter like a crackhead sitting on a kilo

Attached: 1623778531818.jpg (380x479, 45.03K)

i mean, all "fast food" is poison basically.. if you want "mexican food" and there's only a taco bell nearby I mean go nuts
I wouldn't it more than once a year (or decade) but if you really have to have it get a chalupa or something

>I wouldn't it
*have it

It could be the diet I suppose. I just thought it was a natural repugnant smell. Natures way of survival of the fittest. Nature is in a constant struggle with people. Nature knows who the enemy is to it. Over population of people like fucking rats.

Basically there is so much about the world and nature and human nature that is unknown or we don’t understand or comprehend.

It is a natural occurrence. It’s natural if you are of a similar sub species to be attracted to this and not understand how anyone could think it’s repulsive

Shit mixed with cocoa butter lotion, musty laundry, dirty feet, spicy BO and fried greasy shit. It is why I only ever rode the bus as an adult once. It's really not worth riding the bus just to save a bit on gas.

poop colored skin lol

Well, I don't care if it's healthy or poisonous, it's a junk food after all. I'm rather interested in its taste.
>I wouldn't it more than once a year
I only hope that you let yourself relax and enjoy life on these rare moments.