VIOLENT APE WALKS AWAY DAYS AFTER PUMMELING CHRIS ROCK ON LIVE TV

Will Smith resigns from the Academy
cnn.com/2022/04/01/entertainment/will-smith-resigns-from-academy/index.html
"I am resigning from membership in the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and will accept any further consequences the Board deems appropriate," Smith said in a statement shared with CNN by his publicist.

Attached: Will_Smith.jpg (867x635, 77.84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/i98QrSSHxo4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/i98QrSSHxo4
Right turn Clyde!

N

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: monkey_likes_to_stride.gif (386x404, 1.75M)

Will Smith striking a blow for the white man and accepting responsibility for his actions with a heartfelt apology. Can't wait to see what he ends up doing next.

>Pummeling
>A slap
The hyperbole about "violence" is ridiculous. A slap does not equal a haymaker niggers. Chill the fuck out. Have you ever slapped someone? I have and I would be pissed if I got charged with felonious assault for it like I kicked someone in the head.

VIOLENT APE WALKS AWAY DAYS AFTER SLAPPING CHRIS ROCK ON LIVE TV
Happy now, asswipe?

The slap itself wasn’t as gay as the chimp noises he made afterwards

>keep muh wife’s name outta yo muthafuckin mouf!

>by his publicist.

Oh my God no. He left the academy?? Oh fuck me this is actually happening?? Wtf I need to tweet this out.

And in this thread you will see normies talking about the latest fake outrage.
Moving on.

“Heartbroken” Will Smith Resigns From Academy Ahead Of Decision On His Future After Oscar Slap Of Chris Rock

>Can't wait to see what he ends up doing next.
Probably going through a divorce lmao

>"I am resigning from membership in the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences, and will accept any further consequences the Board deems appropriate," Smith said

translating from nigger jewoid ape to human... translation complete

>FINNA WANNA MUH CHILREN TO HAVE BETTER FUTURE THAN BEING NOBODY ANYONE CARES ABOUT EXCEPT A MOVIE WITH A PLAYBOY BUNNY IN IT

In this thread you will see Will Smith's entire career get dumpstered by a bunch of NEETs while other decoy threads attract all the noobs.

in b4 will smith was never important enough to even be in a movie with a playboy bunny

So much this, let's screencap some opinions about it and make threads with that hot stuff, image all the (you)s!

Attached: 1648833480423.jpg (1069x749, 192.37K)

lay me down his fattest, PG-13 christian track he used to own the 'obscene' rap game, homie

I like "Mah Graama Listens To Dis, Yo Betta Lissen To EARF' and 'Christ Is The Ultimate Super Cool Action Hero' personally. Those'll never seem dated

A spinoff of his terrible show exists.

Couldn't make this promo more niggerish if they tried.

Attached: fresh_ape.png (448x591, 401.48K)

SAGE
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

>what he ends up doing next

Whatever his insane wife tells him nigga

Is this part of those jews from some intelligence agency that entrapped me into this bullshit to use the situation into another bigger trick?

And then some jew argued that I know those idiots, or I cooperated willingly or some other nonsense?

The monarkikes are having some very weird infighting lately.

it's clear where the real fight lies

Attached: will smith really only hurt himself.jpg (1320x743, 270.65K)

I like what Tom Segura said about him. Called him a cuck and said every comedian who spoke out for this "Chris Rock went to far" he said the other comedians are going to destroy them. :

Attached: download (1).jpg (1296x864, 212.4K)