GERMAN GREEN PARTY POSTER

>100% real
explain yourselves Germans RIGHT NOW

Attached: 1640511541615.png (1024x721, 1.39M)

Denazified

It is from the green party in Berlin. Thats like the gay party in the gay land. Peak globohomo

Happens when you burgers denazify a country

>Und dann
>ohne jeglichen Grund
>haben Leute Hitler gewählt

the one white man is a blob of shit the one white boy is in a dress haha bet your glad you aren't speaking German!

why do we have to explain ourselves? you faggots are the #1 exporter of this shit. we wouldnt have this without you.

>i-its america’s fault!
America had nothing to do with it, your own kiked governments did it
Weimar and this is Germany’s fault and nobody else’s
Learn to take the fucking blame for your own failures so you can actually fix them instead of whining about how its someone else’s fault all the time

>America had nothing to do with it
Are you trolling or are you for real?

Atheist jewish homotranspedosexual propaganda

Something doesnt add up...

Attached: 1648842693255.png (529x667, 270.95K)

he's a mutt what do you expect.

so much representation, it's like the BK Kids Club grew up and moved to Germany

I mean you fought germany in ww2 with the communists which obviously led to this

>KrautCuck Cope

Attached: CUCKMANY.jpg (2048x1323, 227.95K)

Shut your pig mouth mutt. It’s pathetic that you stick up for your slave masters like this.

what's wrong with that? seems like a based world to live in.

The dog makes this extra kino
YJK

>green german energy policy lead to war in ukraine
>lets send tons of weaponry
>greens are the peace party

I mean you can certainly argue America has had a role in the state of Germany nowadays, why the fuck wouldn’t it, but it wasn’t as if your governments weren’t filled with kikes frothing at the mouths ready to do whatever America said.
America though was absolutely not responsible for Germany prior to that though and if you’re gonna try and pull something outta your ass about how its America’s fault for Weimar you’re coping very hard
Make no mistake, America certainly exports this shit, but it was Europe that made it first and it spread to us after we stopped being so isolationist, and then we just spread it back
Of course, by we I mean (((them)))
Its the same fucking group at play for both countries so really who cares

You are right, your country is significantly less degenerate

Attached: gay_ja..png (759x520, 995.07K)

why they are so goddam fat?

I'm not arguing that you were responsible for Weimar. And yes, I know that ((they)) are the ones pushing it on the western world

Here they're not so obvious yet, although left wing parties in left wing cities are starting to follow that trend. Picrel is from a campaign for Barcelona. Notice the amount of muslims and ethnic folks (Barcelona is such a shithole at this point that it might be accurate though).

Attached: LFhgXd4.jpg (700x1000, 420.14K)

Kek
Was it really worth it just for burgers to kill Hitler?

Attached: fatlove.jpg (720x934, 100.01K)

Then we’re on the same page friend
Trust me, I’m far from approving of America’s involvement in europe as its completely pointless for us
We can survive all on our own and there’s no need for us to be involved with euro or really the rest of the world’s politics
Id rather just let you guys do your thing and me do mine

Attached: fatsim1.jpg (640x360, 73.61K)

I think it's painfully obvious to anyone really watching that the good guys lost in WW2

Attached: 1647117609985.jpg (780x782, 44.85K)

they tried to stop the jew
and we aided the jew
so yeah it's our fault

That's what happens when you forced us to adopt American culture.
Amerisharts will pay. in this life or the next.

highly unrealistic vision of such a society which utterly ignores people's tribal nature

fixed it for you

Attached: paradise.png (1024x721, 1.3M)