DUUUUR IT WAS FAKE

>DUUUUR IT WAS FAKE
This is how you weed out low iq people (Alex Jones, Tim Pool, etc)

Attached: 28OSCARS-BESTWORST-SLAP-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg (900x901, 291.31K)

>A crisis or anything significant ever happens
>Dim Fool, Alex Jewnes etc: this is what dey ruling class always wanted, this was planned

of course it was fake period stain flag

imagine giving a single shit about jungle bunny drama

>Will Smith and Chris Rock are glowniggers distracting us from DA REAL NOOOOOOOS

>still trying to talk about this bs that nobody gives a shit about
how to weed out low iq people
😏

This reminds me of when the news starts showing you a car chase in LA or some shit and you're in Ohio. Not relevant. Don't care.

it was exactly what (((they))) wanted, to go from #oscarssowhite to #oscarssoblack in one slap

Why is niggers bix nood and then cry about it on stage later?

>rock ducking and turning before will has his arm lifted
I dunno boss

What happened on Benson?

Attached: 88130-26709-grampa-simpson_large.jpg (300x285, 17.69K)

Ahhh I'm schizo posting

Attached: If only you knew.jpg (2160x2496, 1.14M)

We must stop this very real black on black violence

Now let's watch it in slow mo!

>Back, and to the left

Attached: slow motion slap.webm (720x1280, 2.93M)

I already inb4'd this

Will Smith slap was a publicity stunt for Alopecia drug, made by Pfizer, sponsor of the Oscar show.

user, it was literally on stage. Of course it was staged. This is getting people talking about oscars like never before.

WHO GIVES A FUCK ABOUT SOME WASHED UP KEKOLD?! FUCK CELEBRITY DRAMA.

Sorry bro I don't believe shit on MSM 🤡

Why Any Forums now believes that niggers having a small chimp out is fake? If course it was real, true nigga moment

More shocked that you idiots got tricked into watching the Oscars, after Trump literally destroyed their ratings into the ground.

And to watch 2x niggers?? You turned on the shit show to watch 2x niggers?

Nigga please.

I watch Tim Pool's show and he thinks it was real

Attached: IMG_5155.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

>why would people believe a famous actor being dramatic on stage at a televised event was acting in a scripted way?

>Will Smith intentionally destroying his career so the academy can gain views
Ok genius

>hollyweird drama
>real

ok

what, i never notticed the Egyptians hand shaking across like that
give me the big ver or orginal please

Those are just coincidences

People are saying this backfired on will smith because it got everyone talking about his cuckold lifestyle again but it didn't backfire that was the plan all along and now I've been thoroughly sold on it and I've never been happier.
Thanks will!

I was listening to him s podcast yesterday and fes starting to think it's fake because of

Wht are you trying to slide with these threads shlomo? What are you trying to slide with 50 threads about this fake event?
👀

>tfw
The slap was staged.
The breakdown was real.

Attached: IMG_E87061.jpg (1242x1215, 1.09M)

No it wasn't fake Any Forums figure this out a few days ago. Will smith is a closet homosexual. If you put all the pieces together it makes sense.

Attached: jada-pinkett-smith-chris-rock-will-smith.jpg (1600x900, 221.72K)

>clearly has a smirk on his face

lmao. the goyim will believe anything

Nigger physically assaults another nigger... tHiS mUsT bE sTaGeD!!!

Jews have been psyoping Will Smith for months to make him explode on Oscar night, to distract from Russia's imminent invasion of Poland.

Attached: 1648780803107.gif (441x480, 3.95M)

There is a video on YouTube with6.2 millviews explaining the body language of Jada and these two. At first I too thought it was fake becuase who slaps like that lmaobut then the mental breakdown Will Smith had after made me realize it was not fake. And the video about their body language really nails it, it's not fake at all. When you slow down and dissect everything it's clearly genuine. That or that these 3 people should be given an Oscar for such incredible performance.

Attached: NPCconfusedAtNiggers.jpg (1920x1660, 325.75K)

So Chris Rock cheated on him with his wife so he got mad at Chris Rock? They had gay romance?

user it was literally two actors on a stage

K I'll ask again in yet another chris rock thread
Who has that image about posting in slide threads and it literally has a picture of chris rock in it?