Brit/pol/

>Yorkshire MP tells Boris Johnson to not blame cost of living crisis on Covid or Ukraine
yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/politics/yorkshire-mp-tells-boris-johnson-to-not-blame-cost-of-living-crisis-on-covid-or-ukraine-3633444

Attached: 640x640 (2).jpg (640x640, 32.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmR4SmL3MXk
youtube.com/watch?v=2uBoUMWbGMo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

night lads

Let's all blame Yorkshire MP then.

fight me..
no.
yer too weak.

Attached: 1555532041873.png (657x420, 50.59K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=GmR4SmL3MXk

geting fed up with Urakine tngh

and too proud. so.
see you next time, when you're not.
(Ive got a bad feelings lads)

Attached: 1555618297147.jpg (1418x644, 87.35K)

How are the fish and chips?
Still the same as they were in the 80's?
I was in York, probably 10 years old.
Classic England as it should be. Glad I witnessed it.

*Snip*
Please.
You'll disturb the roses.

Bit of curry fried
Cold masala chai on a Friday night
and wake up to a
good morning sirs
👌

Nigger

>give me an answer to 2+2 but don't give me 4, that isn't a real answer

Attached: 1597963588840.jpg (640x640, 49.9K)

Love from Ireland to Brit

We all suffer the same electricity bills

Yours faithfully
A merry Irish lad

America must defend our allies. So I speak for all British citizens when I say fuck off Ivan. And stay off.

Let us have a moment of silence for Ukraine.

OK, nukes are on their way to Moscow. Bye bye Putin.

Attached: literally.jpg (600x391, 58.73K)

The problem isn't Covid and Ukraine. The problem is REACTING to Covid and Ukraine. We'd be fine if we just ignored them and carried on regardless.

>Keep calm and carry on

Fucking lmao, what a LARP, the retards in this country panicked at the first sign of trouble.

Spell Mississippi without looking how we've spelled it in the question (frankie b joke)

start building potatoe batteries

Attached: potatoes.jpg (1000x700, 578.38K)

been drinking all night but still feel sober
I've got one hand on my phone with work calls

I never realised how wealthy my father was when I was growing up. Parents split up when I was very young, father made a few efforts at trying to build a relationship with me but it was hard since our family split in half and he still hated/hates my mother so I felt like a traitor even visiting him. Mum raised me on minimum wage with no childcare support from him etc. But he may even be a millionaire at this point, was highly-qualified and managed to buy a huge house for the family in his late thirties. At this point there is too much bad blood between us (very aggressive emails both ways a few years ago), but still it's strange to think I'm living in poverty while he's likely rolling in money. I feel a bit embarrassed not to have made more of myself. I've thought about visiting him a few times but at this point I feel it'll be too suspicious as though I'm after money or something.

I went to buy some candy alone back then in the 80's in York, England. We were on a holliday at our relative. Very Harry Potterish England. The candy store was a little walk away. Took about 10 minutes to walk there. The short trip, however, was indeed Harry Potterish. Once I reached it, it was like in todays movies. Old very candy smelling store. The clerk there, a middle aged woman, who looked just like J. K. Rowling today, had fun with me and my poor English. I repeated from the movies sentencies. :)
I bet she, if she lives, remembers the occasion. too.

Time to insulate the homes like fuck lad

Attached: 1564948346781.png (477x412, 128.01K)

Chippies are still alright, just gotta find the good ones, if you can't find a native run chippy then next best thing is the chinks, they do a decent job, no one else though, stay away from the turkish slop unless you want food poisoning and throwing up the next day.

Its nothing to do with you frankly.
He's the arse in the situation, and you'll probably find you're happier than he is.

you wont get

Attached: Dgftd_vV4AA6doG.jpg (680x344, 33.86K)

Very nice, thank you.

Are you after money or not?

start wearing shawls

Attached: sara algood.jpg (1989x2408, 622.65K)

goodnight, frens.
you'll see me soon.

Attached: 1573150114337.jpg (1485x1101, 249.75K)

Its Friday night lad, let's raise a glass to peace and sleep

i killed her, lad.
She's dead.

Attached: 1613514146457.jpg (480x360, 14.04K)

how does Russia effect UK Politics

We have to have an opinion on EVERYTHING, user.

Let's raise a fucking pint
youtube.com/watch?v=2uBoUMWbGMo