If the United States collapsed. What country would you prefer take over?

Also, do you ever think America will end, and if so when?

Attached: 3AB18AD1-B1D7-4BD6-B3A7-337A4D7C793C.jpg (1284x1295, 520.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-state-department-will-begin-issuing-x-gender-passports-next-month
youtube.com/watch?v=LueVCZofE20
youtube.com/watch?v=4GeQ_LvxCOM
realclimatescience.com
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 1576779745028.png (1280x720, 1.96M)

America ended in 1861.
Only ZOG now.

When US will collaps i hope russians take back Alaska

If it happens im gonna sneed in your moms pussy

>take over?
Take over what? The main degeneracy exporter of the world?

>take over
I shall assimilate into Japanese culture

You can't learn Japanese.

The Great Reset will take place within a year or so, ushered in by a new COVID variant and a massive, but planned famine. Whatever comes out of that, the last vestiges of the old US will die in that time period.

I think he means leadership of what is left in America. I say regional alliances of states or just governors. No foreign countries, no more federal government. Not as centralized as the EU but a similar framework between states. What is best for some faggot zoomer mutt in California isn't good for a shale worker in Michigan.

Don't bet on that.

>the United States collapsed
there, fixed that for ya - that will be 50$
zerohedge.com/geopolitical/biden-state-department-will-begin-issuing-x-gender-passports-next-month
no rly, they go full retard:
youtube.com/watch?v=LueVCZofE20
basically onions that can't believe, u can see his cognitive disonance
breakdown of how clear of a case it is by roidhead:
youtube.com/watch?v=4GeQ_LvxCOM

bonus
realclimatescience.com

New America

Yeah, I think you should really think about that. As the petro dollar seems to be coming to an end, you are heading for a real reality check.

Ekther.

I would hope fabal is not permited to "build back better", for one.
And if it colapses I know better then to expect it will pull itself up by the straps, so invasion direct or indirect like it's been so would be inevidable almost.

But idealy, if shit like that were to occur, and it looks like it's headed that way, I would want some fucking part of military that comes to its fucking senses to try and sterr the ship, but I know better unfortunately, if they did not do it in time when it colapses even they will be shit shocked how much they fucked up, and how much they can't do.

Best chance would be rebuilding by the people that are left... oh who am I fucking kidding, a nuclear power with more swiss cheese holes carved everywhere in the country beneath our feet with advanced weapons and mad idiots among people... rebuild (?) I know what colaps would mean... so, fuck... wont bother going further to draft immaginary rebuilding posibilities.

My brain hurts, literaly, thinking about it.
So head in the sand!

No one. Because America is getting nuked.

Guy, why would you doubt it? All my research leads to the same conclusion.
Our agriculture is centralized, meaning it can be turned off/destroyed at a moments notice. We'll be ending the year with a MASSIVE propane shortage, resulting in silos full of crops going bad, as rural areas use propane heavily. Our dollar is set to collapse as Russia and China sabotage it, and our arrogance drives our allies away, and the bankers are all ready to roll out their digital system in response.

Put all that together, plus the fact that their timetable has clearly been moved up, we've got a year at best.

White people.

a year from now? maybe - u just pulled that out of your assthough
corn won't be dried? waaaah famine? die-offs? fuck sakes, buy 50 kilo of rice and you won't walk hungry that year, u can store it for quite a bit (years), just keep it clean of pest and dry
- there u won't go hungry, u can do almost the same with wheat but whou's got time to bake?
>muh protein
buy 10 kilos of whey gold standard - there, that's for 1-2 years better protein content than most peoples diet
get some fat on the current market - no point storing it, u don't need much, how the fuck one can starve in modern world?

what can government do? divert corn from ethanol rapeseed from biodiesel and such, divert fodder to food which will happen anyways as people will choose substitutes that are cheaper - meat's expensive - that's enough to make 100% burgers obese in few years

your scenario is retarded, i think i read a book similar to this, all food went sour, only canned worked and waaah literally mad max, thing culminated in supermarket, main protagonist was in lala land old dude and his grandma for some reason getting youanger - stupid somnaboulic shit for immersion, plausible deniability

>but how will corn get dried?
with proper fuel, deals will be made by potential buyers to secure rapidly rising in price corn, bankers will open credit lines, nat gas will be diverted where it needs to be
that is assuming no outright nationalisation, u will be walking full to the brim in the clown world, they want u fed, plump and stupid, stupid

everything else is spot on, but that was there just to convey message - u've got one year, PANIC!

Run this scenario.

America somehow collapses. The Cavemen won.

And some shithole Muslims are in an American nuclear Silo. Everything written in English.

Are they gonna

A. Put on their glasses, read the Instruction Manuels?

B. Allah Akbar! Start hitting shit, and destroy the whole planet?

I'd bet.... B. :P

America. Or No Way. That's the Vision I see.

I would prefer:
>Complete AI takeover of Earth (both destructive and not)
>Complete Alien takeover of Earth (both destructive and not)
>Status quo
>Nuclear war
>Europe
>Russia/China
>Iran
>South America
>Africa