Anti-demoralization thread

Post whitepills and other remoralization posts to make the demoralization shills seethe

Attached: B5385A16-9D2D-48CB-B279-C55ACAAD7C11.jpg (1536x2458, 1M)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveaction.org/news/black-women-abort-four-times-rate-white/
statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls
worldatlas.com/articles/incarceration-rates-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender-in-the-u-s.html
worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/native-american-population
upi.com/Health_News/2017/05/04/Study-shows-rising-rates-of-suicidal-acts-in-transgender-adults/4561493909781/
amishamerica.com/how-fast-are-the-amish-growing/
vividmaps.medium.com/amish-population-growth-2010-2018-a099834b0098
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Those are all very beautiful women

APRIL FOOLS
those huns are going to hang themselves

Attached: 1AE623DA-16BE-4B02-85CD-68CA016A1D20.png (1478x246, 74.75K)

The increase in calls to violence here aren’t feds, they’re normies raging at just realizing everything and having the same reaction everyone had here when they first understood. And these are normies, who always have a tough time with stuff. And it’s happening more and more and more, which leads to more coming here saying we need to kill them. IMO, the feds are the ones saying you won’t do shit and why are you here doing nothing then. They want to demoralize this quickly multiplying mindset.

>tranny epidemic is a whitepill
You're fucking obsessed, get a hold of yourself

In the grand scheme of thing only 1 thing matters to nature, and its tgat your genes get passed on. Get a family.

Attached: 7s5fKxV.png (512x512, 305.13K)

>OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED OBSESSED YOURE OBSESSED!
Is that all you trannies have?

Why do they seethe so much?

kek it’s like how they keep calling a potential revolution a civil war. The ruling class and their drones fighting people who want their country back is not a civil war.

Who the feds or waking normies?

The feds obviously

Attached: E59C2C91-121C-44E9-A3B9-F54FFD5AF983.jpg (625x1024, 127.15K)

It is their job to make sure a revolution doesn’t happen and so when someone comes on these websites and posts shit like that, they have to blatantly pull all stops to demoralize the thread. The fact that they even come here to do it is pathetic and shows how low they’ve fallen. For the most part, this place serves as a spot where people can come vent frustrations here to blow off steam so they don’t go out and an hero. But once people start saying things about outright just throwing them off buildings and shit, then they have to seethe and do something about it to keep people from getting any bright ideas about collective action.

Attached: 0F43BC04-60AF-4366-A35F-7D4F6F629331.jpg (800x869, 183.37K)

The revolution is going to be an interesting one

Do you think we’ll see any senators or any other “elected” public officials getting whacked (in Roblox of course)

Christ finds a way

Attached: amish_population_growth_exponential.png (1236x862, 115.59K)

How do they do it?

Oh absolutely, but I think it will be a mass purge if anything. I’d be more worried if people were doing this one by one because that’s a propaganda piece they can use to stifle momentum. We’re not at critical mass where most people would support or not care about it. Close, but not there yet. It’s a bumpy road too. Look at the ups and downs, the whitepills and blackpills, since 2016. Had a lot of peaks and valleys, but so you think anti ruling class sentiment has increased or decreased since then? Regardless of what people felt about Trump, I’ve seen a drastic increase, especially since around a year ago at this time.

I mean will there be like public assassinations (in Roblox of course)

Not sure, depends on how pissed and bloodthirsty people are. If they just want it to be over, it’ll be done behind the scenes. I think it won’t though, I think people will untimely demand to see it so they know it’s being done, and I think a lot of people will have such a bloodlust for them that they will want to see these people suffer up front and close.

-USA Black Abortion rate 38%+
liveaction.org/news/black-women-abort-four-times-rate-white/

-Use common sense almost all abortions are done by leftist. They're purging themselves.

-Left leaning birth/fertility rate compared to the right.

-Black populations been at 13% for the past 10 years.
statista.com/statistics/183489/population-of-the-us-by-ethnicity-since-2000/

-Black-Black Homicide
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/tables/expanded-homicide-data-table-3.xls

-Black Prison Population (40% of prisoners, mostly young meaning they wont breed)
worldatlas.com/articles/incarceration-rates-by-race-ethnicity-and-gender-in-the-u-s.html

-White women are more loyal to white men then any other race is to their men. Other women of non-white racial groups would rather be with white men.

Attached: 1636382618868.jpg (611x759, 99.9K)

-Native Americans are basically gone
worldpopulationreview.com/state-rankings/native-american-population

-Hispanics mostly are 50% White/50% Native. Were able to bleach that and fix their genetic lines.

-Thanks to Natives being gone Hispanics will only get more white as time goes on. Use your brains

-Central American countries birth/fertility rates are plummeting.

Attached: 1643924594055.png (1000x743, 43.11K)

-Whites been at a 1.63-1.64 birth/fertility rate for 4 years showing its stagnate there at the moment. As white leftist start dying off it should eventually start trending up a bit thanks to the right having more children then average already.

-Leftists commiting suicide with LGBTQ fag shit. Trannie suicide rate increased.
upi.com/Health_News/2017/05/04/Study-shows-rising-rates-of-suicidal-acts-in-transgender-adults/4561493909781/

-Hispanics Assimilating/Starting to vote the same as whites in some states like Texas. This shows they're assimilating to white culture/beliefs. "Muh vooting doesnt matter." Stfu you Trumpfags he lost because of the incumbent pendulum flip and the medias propaganda for 4 years, that was predictable that he would've lost. States have been passing laws to fix the voting problems we do have like mail in voting. Leftypol is trying to blackpill you all into not voting, do not fall for it. I do not hate Trump nor do I glorify him. Some say hes just another kike puppet others say he isn't. We do not know what he is but what we do know is that he causes chaos in the system so he will have my vote until a more preferable candidate comes forward.

Attached: 1643924742029.jpg (903x1024, 157.25K)

>Post whitepills and other remoralization posts to make the demoralization shills seethe
What we need is for people to start resorting to revolution, not so much for people to cope.

Amish high birthrate and retention
amishamerica.com/how-fast-are-the-amish-growing/

-Amish taking over all the states around the Great Lakes.
vividmaps.medium.com/amish-population-growth-2010-2018-a099834b0098

-Mormon high birthrate and retention
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/05/22/mormons-more-likely-to-marry-have-more-children-than-other-u-s-religious-groups/

Attached: 1604362450316.gif (886x643, 474.78K)