Kalibr

How fast can Russia build these?

Attached: kalibr.jpg (1024x696, 79.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/tech/tech-war/article/3169980/chinas-top-chip-maker-smic-keeping-low-profile-after-us-warning-over
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As fast as Ukrainians are willing to die for Jewish power.

1 a day? 5 a day? I wonder the same thing. Is their some sort of assembly line for this crap?

should be able to crank them out at a far higher clip than anything we can
design is simple
only bottleneck would be chips

implying they haven't just stockpiled them before the war

Attached: 1647826971217m.jpg (1024x682, 197.76K)

If Russia puts a big order of them
They could probably build them reasonably fast

They probably can't build them at all because sanctions on western electronics.

are you retarded?

And Ukrainians just cant stop being cannon fodder for their jewish master. The Best part of this whole "war" thing is never ending debt for "ukrainian" nation and life conditions of medieval peasant but Slava ukraini

Is that a trick question?

Yeah true, they’ve only had about 8 years to prepare…

>the west is giving Russia resources in the first place
all of these components are Russian made, other raw materials comes form China, the electronics are so basic that Russia can make them

Now that they know they’re more effective than tanks they’ll shift production to focus on them, they’d probably be able to get up to 10-15 a day

Zero because China is upholding the chip ban and will not likely reverse it. Russia is too small customer to eat up sanctions for and other countries have straight up denied them chips.

you think these are the same thing?

It's just a tube with some chemicals and electronics and motors in it. They probably have thousands of these in their inventory already.

>source: your ass

yep, 33% effectiveness speak for simple parts, nothing modern can be in them
basically just modern skin on V1

i read somewhere it depends on a TSMC for it
so few years until they manage to replace it with an inferior chip

That's S-300

It's just a tube, bro.

they been under sanctions for over 8 years you slit eye albino motherfucker

scmp.com/tech/tech-war/article/3169980/chinas-top-chip-maker-smic-keeping-low-profile-after-us-warning-over

You can find dozens of other sources too if you like.

I have to admit that I'm impressed with those little niggas

The US does it that way correct. They build all their crap with foreign goods. But electronics are not hard to make. Russia makes them domestically

No they haven't. They've been buying from China until now.

Russians produce their oun chips you retard kike

I watched one clip of a aledged production site, of a specific missle, not sure if it was this one I don't know the difference or types of weapons anyway... but this one was big, and they had a well oiled machine, xgrand shit.

I assume keeping up with production ie not an issue, they have rehabilitated industry big time, manufacturing in general and especially refining and weapons production.

Some old factories thwt produce something everyday can be easily repurpused and may also already have backup capabilities to produce other items and mantain logiistis chain...

I wwtched a tour show of old soviet factories that were derelict, before and after, and even some forrgn enteties had bought them and shut them down... so Russians reappropriated them and brough everything accross the nation in strategic chain upto par. This was a major project among many, I reckon they have underground facilities dormant that can be eaily switched on and have storage of things required to ramp up production as contingencies ect.

The resources factor and manufacturing is not an issue there, especially if they have chinese labour willing to go to controlled sites and mine in exchange for a cut ect... that defenetly is a strength I think, production of weapons.

What I find interesting is some oddessa... soviet sites... Sometimes I wonder if all were tapped during the big garage sale ect! Thise lands are deep, god knows what else is around in old soviet lands, let alone Russia from before and new.

for their drones, they don't produce shiet. these things I don't

SMIC chips are about 10 years behind lol

People assume you need intel core 9s for millitary stuff when in reality they use very weak processors, Americans went to the moon wtih shit weaker than your average calculator.

Tomahawk cruise missiles were first fielded in the early 1980s which means they used 1970s electronics. If Kalibr is similar, Russia can easily produce their own integrated circuits for it. The Russian semiconductor industry is way behind the west but not that far behind. I think they can make 90 nm chips which is about year 2005 level technology.

Not fast enough. They have the technical know how but simply no industial capacity. What a waste.

Attached: article_618adef48b73d3_84088299.jpg (729x420, 73.8K)

These things came out in the 90s during the dial up modem era. The chips don't need to be state of the art.

No intel management engine, so totally worth it

And it was the only source for Russia and now it's blocked too. They're not going to get anything.
If they could have they would have.

>65nm best they have
which is over a decade behind the west

Attached: 1648857940427.jpg (828x520, 71.9K)

Couldn't a Arduino run a cruise missile?

they already have enough of those to destroy the fuck out of europe

The problem is it's military grade shit, chips ect, we don't know untill we find out, and finind out dosent mean leaks or hscks ect... it means shit storm and maybe we find out a mili second before we are gone!

That's how it all works on that level in this world!
What we can discuss is probubly peanuts!

Probubly chips and processors exist we cant even begin to immagineine!

Not as fast as my car

(Blackscreenwith text; ThesoundofbuzzingKalibrs can be heard)

Narrator:
Accordingto allknownlaws of aviation,thereis no way a Kalibrshouldbe able to fly. Itswingsare toosmallto get its fatlittlebody off the ground. The Kalibr, of course,fliesanywaybecauseKalibrs don't care whathumansthinkis impossible.