Is 263 years for rape overkill?

Why do women think rape is on par with murder or mutilation? People live on after they're raped and women suck a bunch of dicks anyway. Like yeah it should be a crime but not on par with killing someone.

Attached: _86640580_danielholtzclaw.jpg (1024x576, 49.37K)

Attached: INCEL MANIFESTO.jpg (1024x853, 208.03K)

Imagine if they gave niggers or pakis sentences like that every time they raped someone.

Kek this case just shows how bad the justice system in the USA is, if he wasn’t a cop I’d feel bad for him

Rape is no different than any other kind of assault. Anyone who thinks differently has never has their ass kicked.

This is an absolutely insane case
The lead detective who is a man hating dyke pretty much put an open offer out for free fame and fortune to any woman who will say they were molested by a cop
There was literally one woman who asked at the end "is that evidence?"
Essentially proves that even if you're a pignigger, you still can and will get walked over by a vindictive dyke

Rapists are sub-human; it is not only correct but morally desirable for them to be killed.

Attached: 1328140257694.jpg (500x348, 16.86K)

Rape is punished a lot more harshly than assault. And women have pussies not just assholes. There's a reason sodomy used to be a bigger deal cause raping someone up their ass is a lot worse. If I was a woman I'd rather get raped then have my fingers cut off.

> If I was a woman I'd rather get raped then have my fingers cut off.
cringe

how? you want your fingers chopped off?

Women hate the idea of rape ONLY by undesirable men. They understand that their sexuality is all they offer. The only circumstance where a woman will accuse Chad of rape is if it becomes public knowledge such that she is viewed as a slut. For example, if Chad fucks a married woman but her beta husband finds out and wants to divorce her. She can save face only by claiming that it was rape.

Your jails would be overwhelmed.

idk its cringe, as is the ever expanding definition of rape.

Shit I read that wrong, must be catching dyslexia, never mind,

It’s one of the biggest fears of women to be branded a cheater/whore. I’m in line to get my haircut, so I have time to tell really fucked up story if anyone is interested.

Ur bussy is mine OP

I'm interested, do tell

I saw a documentary about that case. He didn't even do it lol

*The documentary was made by an Asian woman. (In-group preference at work)

>In-group preference at work
Undeniably part of the reason why she made it, but it is a little ridiculous that he got 263 based off zero evidence outside of eye witness testimony

He got that much for being a White male, not for what he did.

>Be me, 2009, in the Navy
>Ship came back from a long deployment in summer 2008
>In dry dock for a long time
>Usually a chill time to be in the Navy, typically got off with half days
>this means the boys will go out and get drunk every night
>stationed in Japan, so navy chicks are bottom of the totem pole but they follow us around hoping they can catch us when we’re drunk enough
>dry dock period is nearing an end, hard work starting back up
>finally go back and forth between home port and training at sea
>me and the boys still get hammered every night in homeport because we will deploy soon
>five days after before deployment, CO calls all hands on the flight deck, freaking out on the party type boys
>claiming there was an incident of sexual assault between crew members
>”something something zero tolerance”
>entire crew cannot leave the ship, until we deploy, spending five days in port

Part 2 coming.

there was a time when you could be executed for cattle rustling. and rape is essentially just cattle rustling, because you're stealing a man's daughter (unless you marry her). Of course, that isn't the logic employed here, but yeah, there should be a severe penalty for RAEP.

Bit much considering he's down syndrome

Like I said, he didn't even do it. Did you see those niggers he allegedly raped!? Ain't nobody rapin' that.

>Why do women think rape is on par with murder

Attached: 1513178072937.jpg (1051x951, 275.41K)

death penalty for rape