I was literally about to head to Poland. This fucking sucks. Fuck Putin

I was literally about to head to Poland. This fucking sucks. Fuck Putin.

Attached: IMG_20220401_173548.jpg (1059x1346, 635.69K)

Join Putin and you can kill furries

Fake news disinformation. Western libtard redditors DEFINITELY need to continue going to Ukraine to volunteer to defeat Putler's White Supremacist regime. Preferably without body armor and while posting geotagged photos on the internet. Hitler even talked about how he hated geotagged reddit posts.

Fuck off you vodka drinking nazi I will support Ukraine by donating TO EVERY SINGLE CAUSE I CAN AFFORD FUCK OFF

You know that you probably wouldn’t receive any proper equipment?

He can’t do that
Like they don’t accept volunteers

Wise decision. Western volunteers are utterly incapable of being parted from their phones.

Civilians are not good fighters in general
Ukraine probably put more hope on ex-soldiers but most of them probably chicken out of it

>running out of weapons
STOP SELLING THEM YOU FUCKS

I’m sorry you didn’t get to go user. I would have liked making fun your dead body.

They distributed them among civilians
If local administration good enough they already organised them in division of some sort
I think they feared that storages would be destroyed so they just gave them way fast

Its totally not the 5 'recruiting' centers that have been destroyed with everybody in it. Just give it a couple of weeks untill Ukraine releases the death toll of these centers.

Fake. Fo fuck off to your impoverished hole in the ground you call your home

Absolute lemmings 😂
Imagine spending your entire conscious life "opposing war" from the comfort of your couch, then like a light switch your television handlers tell you to go fight for Ukraine. You bolt right out the door with barely enough time to put your shoes on. Like a typical dipshit redditor.
30 years ago these people would've been the class of people they think they're opposing. They're so fucking gullible.
But the bureaucrats that used their power to mold them that way are equally as stupid. Now they get to rule over a bunch of fucktards that have more in common with spongebob than any human being. Literal hindrances. Nice try fuckers.

Cope

Ukrainian living here in the US told me of overwhelmed hospitals in Lviv, with hundreds of wounded arriving, many missing hands or legs. These attacks were deadly effective.

>Like a lightswitch
Turns out fucking a whole gen over and giving them zero prospects for the future leads to suicide units, shocker

Checked brutal

If it was fake, why would the pro-Ukraine western mainstream media report it? We've seen videos of burning barracks and bodies getting dug up you retard.

>hole in the ground you call your home
Hobbits are based, seethe

Those are schools bro

Lol as if those charities won't go to some kelptocrats bug-out fund. Why not just go there anyways and just pick up a free tank or something from the Russians and use that?

Kek

Isn’t Ukraine like the 3rd biggest arm manufacturer in the world?