Isn't it funny how it's white men doing this, and not blacks?

Isn't it funny how it's white men doing this, and not blacks?

Attached: 1628527735459.jpg (1768x984, 233.36K)

blacks couldnt afford it, you dumb faggot

Chinese people aren't doing it either. Look at it on a global scale, whites do this more than any other race.

nice sexy girl

filipino women wouldnt spread their legs for chinks like they do for the white man

>goes back
>fucks his own mutt daughter

It’s what jews do

Sage

quite true.

👀

Once you go white...

majority of these women will beg even gross old white men to have sex with them to give them a bleached child
SEA halfbreeds rise up in the hierarchy especially if they are attractive

Attached: age-is-not-an-issue-in-the-philippines2-391x198.jpg (391x198, 33.39K)

Only the slags are fucking the tourists, so why the hell would you come back for your mutants with some ugly slag?

Why would she want that? does she know him?

I feel sorry for the kid

>like anyone would ask a nigger for child support

Attached: sspepe.jpg (1280x720, 39.84K)

She looks pretty hot to me (´。• ω •。`)

Attached: 318.png (680x1190, 855.36K)

Plan Z if all else fails, thanks

Attached: 1634765301786.jpg (1768x1633, 596.13K)

asians dont want to fuck niggers, and niggers would rather just rape women where they are now

Wrong OP, from my perspective. I live in Pattaya Thailand half the year, which is 10x bigger whoremonger destination than Angeles City. I can tell you without a doubt in my head that there is a huge black scene, up year by year it seems. Why do you think places like LK Metro and Walking Street in Pattaya are opening more and more hip hop clubs? Go inside them, youll see a ton of blacks with their long-term barfine by their side.

Yeah, very funny. Funny that they ain't coming back. Fuck you nigger.

chinese dont have to go to a forign countries for sex tourism, they can get all the paid pussy they want by just going to some rural area and throw handfuls of rmb on the ground. China is full of different races, just choose a location and the flavor and skintone of the pussy changes. Middle class westerners go to places like thailand and philipines because they can use their money to rp as kings since the standard of living is so different. But that's already baked into china. in fact, the government literally grades regions by their value and gives cities tiers. Theres no reason to go slumming in another country when you can do it in your own. There are people so poor in china that they live in literal caves.

Blacks dont do it because they dont pay for pussy, they just take it. Rape is so endemic in africa that the government has to put up propaganda reminding apes that rape is illegal and bad. And the other poor brown people dont do it, in places like south america or SEA, because they can just as easily get away with rape as well. It's only in white countries with their pesky civil rights and the outlawing of prostitution where people feel compelled to leave their home country to get their dicks wet. Repeal the anti-whore laws in the west and you will see sex tourism vanish as an industry over night.

Also I wonder what the implications of SEA woman spawning a half-black kid.. Would grandpa approve?

>Chinese people aren't doing it either
so the even poorer can't do it? lmao