WILL SMITH RESIGNS From Academy Over Chris Rock Oscars Slap Backlash

>Will Smith, facing possible expulsion or suspension after he assaulted Chris Rock during last Sunday’s Oscars telecast, has instead resigned from the Academy of Motion Picture Arts & Sciences.
>The move comes as the actor is embroiled in the gravest crisis of his career and as the organization behind the Academy Awards has struggled in its attempts to deal with the fallout from the altercation.
variety.com/2022/film/news/will-smith-resigns-academy-oscars-slap-chris-rock-1235221041/

When, where, and how did it all start going downhill for Will Smith, bros? What ultimately lead to his downfall?

Attached: ws.jpg (1800x1802, 1.22M)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10678049/Will-Smith-RESIGNS-Academy-faces-possible-expulsion-slapping-Chris-Rock.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What ultimately lead to his downfall?
Jada' pinkie Smith

Will who?

Will Smith? More he Will Simp

Attached: 1630425352314.png (1000x946, 817.48K)

good. violence has no place in civil life in an advanced society.

WICKY WILD WILD

All Will Smith did was slap a nigger. Why did he resign?

will smith is the worst kind of pedo
m.youtube.com/watch?v=AYA8rIEqVmI

Attached: DD06B245-5056-4C12-B0A9-94FBDAA90BFE.gif (500x258, 887.75K)

>When did it all go wrong for will smith
Unironically the day he met his whore wife
You can see the change from him being a humble negro that made it to a narcissistic jungle nigger who thinks he shoots billion dollar loads
Many such cases

Attached: 32743724789234798274982.png (1275x796, 1.38M)

as an insecure dude he married a woman who adopted the male gender role in the relationship, bossed him around and ultimately cucked him publicly (probably as a result of his own infidelity and need for self validation). His life and relationships —like that of most celebrities— is really just a chaotic mess of pseudo emotion and melodramatic bullshit. Actors and celebs are nothing more than court jesters who dance for the populace. It's a sorry state for humanity when the majority places such high value on something so pathetic

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10678049/Will-Smith-RESIGNS-Academy-faces-possible-expulsion-slapping-Chris-Rock.html

>"AND I'LL ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL CONSEQUENCES THE ACADEMY MAY IMPOSE"....

WILL IS SUPER DESPERATE NOT TO GET HIS AWARD CANCELED, AND THIS IS A PLOY TO TRY TO AVOID IT--BUT HE CANT HELP BUT IMPLICITLY MENTION IT BEAUSE ITS ALL HE CAAN THINK ABOUT.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 4.46.49 PM.png (930x1134, 419.25K)

>Why did he resign?
In hopes they'll let him keep the statue.

i dont even know why will smith slapped chris rock but i definitely respect him less now that he apologized for doing so

Remember when you used to play pretend as a child? As in play war or whatever. The people who become actors never stop doing this. The shitty thing is that people imagine them as the roles they play, and not the shitty people they are irl.

It’s really quite simple: his wife is a bad person. Look at her reaction. Any normal woman would be mortified. She sat back and enjoyed the show. It just goes to illustrate how little she cares for her husband. Never mind the cuckoldry. She even says she doesn’t recognize his authority. “Will doesn’t own my body, he doesn’t allow me to do anything because I’m a strong woman.” She’s an immoral person with no respect.

Looks like the nigger slap skit went a bit too far. I figured Rock or Smith would have admitted to the larp but I guess not.

I still support Will in that moment.

Chris shouldn't have used that moment to "roast" people sitting at stage front.

And everyone knows but won't admit that this has brought huge publicity to the sagging awards show, and their ratings next year will probably jump 25%

>WILL SMITH RESIGNS From Academy Over Chris Rock Oscars Slap Backlash
OMG WOW OMG WOW. OMG WHAT A POLITICAL THING. THIS IS SO IMPROTANT. WHY? I DON"T KNOW> EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT

Who fucking cares about propagandist actors

That's what happens when you turn the Academy Awards into the BET Awards

Who cares? The Academy thrives on nigger worship to distract from their hideous sexual appetites. They'll forgive him in a couple of months.

Gonna have a hearty chuckle if the quality of his movie roles improves being outcast from the culture jew

Proverbs 31:3
>Do not spend your strength on women, your vigor on those who ruin kings.
He decided to stay with a woman that not only didn't control her kids, but highly disrespected her man and ruined his reputation in public.

If he had followed the Bible.