RUSSIA RETREATED EVEN MORE AGAIN

WTF IS GOING ON???

Attached: 1635875104197.jpg (1460x1098, 436.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ViktoriiaUAH/status/1509985789404459011
twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1510012500988903425
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What's going on
Any Forums emotes, Ruskies are mad jelly they can't be here

trust the plan bugman

nuke time

They said themselves they are degreasing military presence in Kiev front
So they are abandoning positions and retreating

Decreasing*

>Russia retreats 2 miles away from Kiev
>Omg Russians totally defeated

Meanwhile here's some Russians who captured some nice Ukrainian tanks to the northeast of Kiev in the past 2 days.

Attached: Screenshot_20220401-120907.jpg (2400x1080, 505.21K)

maybe that's how you denazify. draw them in.

Reports that Russia is preparing to fall back behind the Ural mountains, heavy industry is already being shipped to Siberia. It's over.

oh so ukraine is winning?

>2 tanks

Does capturing abandoned enemy positions counts as winning?

Don't know and don't really care anymore. Just when I thought it was the happening in my life and it was all a big nothingburger.
I thought Russia has one of the mightiest military forces and technology, yet they cannot invade a single irrelevant country whose leader is a fucking entertainer?

All this 'war' has shown is that they are shit soldiers, have terrible strategy, and tin can tanks.

Why can't they just send in their entire military force and take over the entire country instead of being boring and cucking their entire economy in the process?

CHING CHONG I CANT UNDERSTAND YOU RICENIGGER

>believing the media
You people are such morons who easily fall for fake bullshit

twitter.com/ViktoriiaUAH/status/1509985789404459011

it doesn't look like they left kyiv

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-01 19-45-23.png (477x441, 105.45K)

Good Morning, it is I Sirgay of the Vladivostok Research of internet. There is some change here now with the fat Natasha in role of supervisor I am telling you. Not so many jokes about neck fat or the call up papers are being send. I have stolen nearly enough bolts from the chairs in the empty Assad posting cubicle section to hold the starter motor for my lada granta in place. It still smells of former superwisior Ivan Ivanovitches fart so I have places small spills of fish soup to make it a space of my odour. Our apartment block thrash heap diving babushka has become now prostitute for sugar and stairwell is full of pensioners in line with hand in pants. All fine but the level of Urine in stairwell and elevator is excessive. My babushka says she did the same thing in 1991 and killed more Russians by STD then Stalin. For several days now I have been doing the fake Ukrainian war criminal. We dressed yuri as an Evil Bandera Hoholo Nazi War criminal and Fat Natasha as innocent Russian solider surrendering but being treated most badly. All day we were doing this but every time we look at result Fat Natasha is fucking terrifying and Yuri looking like cunt saying 'you like cup of warm sweet tea sweet and strong like kiss of soft woman'. Other video done by Vladivostok Internet Research Agency Amateur theatrical group include:
Ukie Nazi steal fish soup from dead and our opus Ukie thug vandalise Lada. Here is link to....catbox.moe

Fallout prediction models show extensive fallout coverage if Keanu Keeves is nuked. They'll pulling back to the R8 line.

Attached: 7CB49735-466C-4C52-95FE-A413D23B9909.gif (498x280, 3.3M)

All they are good at is shelling and bombing. I hope the all die screaming.

Attached: Flag.jpg (1153x1280, 142.9K)

twitter.com/nexta_tv/status/1510012500988903425

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-04-01 19-48-14.png (478x497, 347.65K)

Others sources claims that Ukraine shelled the city of Bucha despite absence of russian forces

It was a prank