Why are Democrats like this?

Why are Democrats like this?

Attached: 1646686249117.webm (406x720, 2.85M)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/yviy0m
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

plague war famine death

demonic possession unironically
try using a cross on them if you want proof, they'll screech and howl like they're being murdered

You can figure it out by going to any daycare or kindergarten class in America right now.
That kind of behavior is not only tolerated, its rewarded.

>why do people who are mentally children autistically scream when scolded or told "no"

progressivism or liberalism cnnot exist with dissenting veiws

That's just what Americans are like. Ideology doesn't matter. You're all like this.

If you actually believe this, please go out and use a cross on a few dozen liberals and record the interaction for posterity.

I would watch that.

what the fuck is that thing and what does it think is going to happen in the real world? im not here to part of their fantasy world.

>please go out and use a cross on a few dozen liberals and record the interaction for posterity.
>
>I would watch that.

please do

another summer another liberal scream collection to be created
streamable.com/yviy0m

Saying troons don't exist is ignoring the problem. These fuckers need to be directly shut down. They're real, and they're poisoning your culture.

This is just puritanism into a leftist disguise. Kinda like Stalin was Tzarism on another leftist disguise.

This would actually explain why so many of them go by they/them pronouns.

Attached: 86745538-0F64-4797-A432-FA4E73E0D725.png (657x527, 101.76K)

>This would actually explain why so many of them go by they/them pronouns.

Fucking brilliant.

9 Then Jesus asked him, “What is your name?”

“My name is Legion,” he replied, “for we are many.”

ok but u fully saw he ignored her, the fuck is that shit?

Impossible. Now its too late. They're here.

Attached: 1646668801079.webm (576x336, 1.89M)

theyre nuts

I'll be damned. It was there all along.

Attached: 13.jpg (300x300, 14.26K)

They some clown-ass niggas, fr fr, no cap. 😭

>See, silly boys? I never wanted to pretty anyhow
Most of this ftm tranny shit is just ugly girls trying to show how much they don't care about the culture of beauty and the patriarchy that enables it. There are varying degrees, from tattoos/piercings/dyed hair all the way up to chopping your tits off and mutilating your flesh to create a frankenpenis. It's all aesthetic self-harm in attempt to pwn men. It's end game feminism.

When you look at older pictures of high school girls, like from the 80s and older, most of the girls made their best attempt at femininity. Even the homely ones worked with what they were given. Weirdo subcultures (goths, punks, etc) featured females still attempting to be sexy in their peculiar way. Now it's just slob city, if not outright aesthetic butchery, for the bottom 60%.

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug

Attached: BEHEAD ALL SATANS_.png (595x763, 1.11M)