Any Forums absolutely BTFO!!!!

Bezo's pants?
filled with shit
Amazon workers?
Celebrating

Today was a good fucking day to be on the left

Attached: amazonlaborunion.jpg (1169x840, 156.71K)

Nobody cares.

>April 1
good one OP
🤡🤡🤡

I'm sure it'll go great with leadership like dis

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-04-01 at 7.19.05 PM.png (580x910, 973.76K)

he's going to have to start a gofundme so he can afford to pay people now.

>that phrasing
>Amazon labor union, is the first Amazon union
What does that even mean? Did a nigger write that?

Unions kill jobs.

Serves Jeff Bozo right. The left eating each other.

A communist, so about the same thing. Seriously though, I think the logic is ALU is the name, but just because it's the only Amazon-based Union right now doesn't mean there won't be more in the future.

Jeff Bezos is absolutely 100% not left in the slightest. Words have meanings.

Amazon workers just got fucked. Unions do not help workers they are parasites.

He created Washington Post you dense moron. I suppose you think Bill Gates and George Soros are Republicans too?

>worship globohomo
>they unionize against you
kek Any Forums absolutely fucking correct again.

>fund a push all kinds of leftist shit
>Jeff Bezos is absolutely 100% not left in the slightes

lmao

Can’t tell if trolling or just a total moron. Bezos didn’t “create” The Washington Post, he bought it to make sure it was never critical of him, and so it could write good things about his company. He’s the definition of economically right wing, and the same goes for Bill Gates. And George Soros is and always has been a liberal. Huge difference between that and being on the left. At the end of the day he’s a capitalist first and foremost, completely on the side of corporations and not labor. Do you even know how he got rich in the first place? He managed fucking hedge funds. Lmao this man is in no way a leftist

It's run by a nigger, so the only change amazon workers will see is that nigger's bank account

So you view right/left solely through an economic lens?

True leftism is pro capitalism because leftism is fundamentally about individualism. Rightism is about collectivism, both in terms of labor and race/nation. The only reason you think otherwise is because the (((powers that be))) have worked extensively to confuse both sides into fighting against their interests

It’s really the only way to look at it correctly. It’s the spectrum for how much or how little control and regulation the state should be able to impose on the economy. Everything else is down stream from that

You are very confused and stupid. But that’s fine because WE GOT A FUCKIN UNION BAYBEEEEE!!! Let’s go!

That nigger gets all his talking points from Jews just like MLK.

If white supremacy, anti-lgbt, and anti-Semitism are by definition, extreme right positions, then how do you cope when Amazon and every other corporation pushes the exact opposite viewpoint constantly? Hard mode: don't say they're doing it in bad faith because of overwhelming public support. trannies are overwhelmingly hated by the public

I'm in a union and most of the members hate niggers lmao

Great. Now as bunch of lazy niggers will mismanaged the union and all of our packages will be getting stolen before they leave the factory and be late, and probably cost more to ship. Why do niggers ruin everything?

>Promote diversity to prevent unions
>They unionize anyway
I guess nigger unions will be even more corrupt than usual but still.

Robots coming soon.

Amen brother. Capitalism is in crisis right now and it will continue to get worse. Worker militancy is good but only a first step. What we need is class consciousness.

They and no large corporations do anything meaningful to support any of the issues you mentioned. Posting a black square on instagram doesn’t actually do anything. Funding campaigns for progressive politicians however does. Coincidentally, they don’t actually do any of that, they just change their avi on twitter to a rainbow version of their logo once a year, and continue funding literal slave labor in countries all over the world.

Like half of Any Forumsacks are leftist on economic issues, though. This place is mostly right-wing only when it comes to stuff like the culture war and race.

TF does /pol have to do with warehouse monkeys??? Just bring me my chinese slave labour goods you piece of shit. In

What you need is realizing that you will never be a woman

>a good fucking day to be on the left

Jeff Bezos is on the left. He give millions to the Democrats every year.

Attached: Occupy Wall Streets effect on Media.png (2434x2110, 1.09M)

The Democratic Party isn’t on the left either. The shift started with Carter in the 70s, but it was cinched by Clinton in the 90s. The Democrats are now and have been for quite some time a center right party

But a non-stop barrage of culturally progressive propaganda does impact the culture and they absolutely invest billions if not trillions of dollars a year into diversity and inclusivity initiatives in order to fundamentally alter the social character of America and other western nations as well as all the money that has been invested in lowering the birth rate and undermining religion/traditional values. What billionaires have been engaged in in this country is the polar opposite of what a far right nationalist would do if they had power, and your failure to recognize that simple reality is mind-boggling to me but I do recognize that there's some sort of coping mechanism at play here.