If this place is based then how come the Mexican question never gets talked about?

If this place is based then how come the Mexican question never gets talked about?

Attached: America2021.jpg (1440x960, 395.49K)

Moat American flags are mexcrements.

Sent from my samsung - SM-N986U

I think because it's already too late.

It’s because half the ‘American’ posters are already spics.

Spanish will be the US official language in 2 generations.

we're all mexican

I'm Mexican.

Most american posters are spics.

Most people would prefer it if the usa was all Mexicans.

>when you finally realize republicans are all just mexicans trying to close the border to other mexicans

Seethe and cope gringolem.

What is there to talk about.
It's a fucking problem, no one can do a damn, and anyone who can do a damn is made unable to do a damn by divine degree in Washington D.C.

But you have your guns....

they are already teaching it in every public school starting at kindergarten

How can a Mexican like me become a Canadian subject/citizen? I'm bilingual, no French though. Have U.S and Mexican citizenship.

it is already an official language, in my state we provide ballots in spanish. in new york they are planning on issuing official IDs to people without requiring any form of national ID (e.g., to people who are here illegally)

What Question?

That you're a kike loving Anglo faggot whose population is failing and falling all while your Homosexual offspring guarantee Reconquista as Iberian-Americans number in the Billions?

That question?

Cope and Seethe, you let the kikes in and did this to yourself. You let Masonic (Jewish Slavery) "Leaders" to subvert your race and allow "suicide (self inflicted genocide)" to occur.

Now here you are 190 years after the 1830s crying about how Spanish speakers are "taking over your nation" forgetting how your own Alpha-Ancestors did the same thing.

BOOO HOOO FAGGOT
YOU LOSE
YOUR KIDS ARE GAY NIGGERS
AND YOU WORSHIPS JEWS
KILL YOURSELF.

Attached: castizos.jpg (248x203, 21.16K)

give me your US citizenship and go the fuck back to mexico spick boy

Attached: 1640326224643.png (1024x954, 333.67K)

Jesus christ, is that what america looks like now? No wonder american flags have some of the stupidest opinions on this board. Just makes me want to filter all american posters.

White face with a Spanish last name is the future.

In California, where all the Mexicans go? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaha...
Even then, illegals are smart enough to never go full nigger and justify gun use. It's frustrating on every level. I suppose it's only a matter of time before patience runs out, and by then, the only whites left will go out like Waco; backed into a corner, at the incompetence of ATF, and ultimately the citizens will accept it as the best way it could've ended.