How does it go weed bros?

What are the political ramifications of legal weed?
Emote farming thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220331-193748_Firefox.jpg (1768x2208, 1.52M)

😀😅
Gotta catchem all

Political Ramifications?

People are stupid.

They're caveman. They think marijuana makes you dumb, drool, and idiotic.

Marijuana is medicine. It's actually not a party drug. It makes you really sensitive, even to people's thoughts and emotions. If someone is angry, and you smoke marijauna, you'll be able to pick it up. It's better to smoke by yourself, to heal properly, as a result.

Marijuana cures that war sickness, Shell Shock. PTSD. It makes you remember again.

Old World Order people love to rule with 'fear'. "Buck breaking" they call it. There's no such thing as Buck Breaking, it's called PTSD.

And marijuana cures this. It makes you remember.

And these evil people, they're stupid. They don't remember themself everything they did to others.

But marijauna will remind them.

So yea, have your fun. Call weed a stupid drug.

It turns you into the Terminator. American Champion, Michael Phelps? What did he smoke?

Arnold Szwartzenigger, American Legend and Pathfinder, what did he smoke?

Yea, Marijuana makes you thstooopid.

That's alcohol, in my opinion.

I hope travel restrictions fall soon for the unjabbed, so I can finally legally produce my own genetic lineage with Kush and Lemon Skunk

Grow weed make money

Hope it doesn't happen. They'll fuck it up.

nigger drug and pol is gay for liking it

Actually you shouldn't.

Leave it to the Pros. Growing weed will turn the air around you sticky and destroy all your electronics.

Hopefully it will die in the senate

your father is a nigger, ahmed

I also think weed is good for theroputic purposes.
mushrooms are the real winner in rehabiliting people.
guided trips or microdosing both provide benifits to the user.
As far as weed goes. I believe that there is too much money to be made by the governments. And that lazy people will not grow their own and use shops. Tax money will be wasted unfortunatly.

One post = 1 (you)
👊👊

big corporations will move in and do their best to drive the small vendors out in states where its already been legal for years. they will also make shit weed and mix it with garbage in order to addict you and make you sick so then you have to buy their pharmaceuticals to get "well".

Less niggerdls in jail, less we have to pay to "for profit prisons" and less we have to pay to shit head feds who wastes billions of dollars arresting niggera for weed. Anyone who doesn't support legalization of marijuana is an absolute mothe breathing drooling retard.

weed fanboy you sound a little bit offended

>Growing weed will turn the air around you sticky and destroy all your electronics.
This better be an April fools troll

I think that belief is well understood and people will prefer small grow op in small store/chain.
Big weed is going to be the lames introduction into marijuana consumption, but just talking to people who have been smoking for 20 years will eagerly tell them about the organic flower superiority.
Most possession charges in my area qualify for "paraphernalia". A citation (class c misdemeanor).
👽

i hope so. if its legal ill just grow my own.

Dopers be dope n sheit
The only fools are the ones not wanting to legalize it. Or, people who profit from prohibition.

Will be decriminalized or will it be legalized?
Two different things.

fuck therapeutics. I just want to legally work with a culture plant that has been in use for the better part of human evolution without having to jump through 1000s of regulatory monopoly ensuring regulatory loops or be outright criminalized and put on the same level with pedos, murderers or worse

For the arguments that it's just a plant that grows from ground. Why don't you stop obsessing over a plant that literally GROWS from the ground.

Time is a factor in cost. And quality is also a factor in cost.
If you crunch the numbers you might find that paying for a months supply is cheaper than growing a weeks supply. They can keep their cost/gram down because they buy supplies in bulk.

I've been working in the Cannabis Industry for the last 5 years as a Propagation Technician and Consultant. My career has been incredible in the last 2 years. If this goes through I'll actually be able to Retire before 40 instead of 50.

If this happens I'm fucking rich. All my investments and consulting work will go national and I'll be 100% made. 7 years ago I was a NEET posting on Any Forums...

We're all gonna make it brothers.

Attached: niccee.png (1000x1000, 128.04K)