Was Rome the globohomo of its time?

Was Rome the globohomo of its time?

Attached: 1645017672706.jpg (1024x964, 100.27K)

Kind of but to be fair the Hellenization of Egypt happened well before Rome, in the time of Alexander actually.
Cleopatra was the last of the Ptolemaic line of royalty there, and Ptolemy was part of Alexanders generals.

yeah but they bribed the public if they wanted something unlike greedy boomers

spics are worse than niggers.

No, but Athena was, Rome was based but ultimately retarded

Cleopatra was just a part of the Ptolemy dynasty which was a Greek aristocrat family that controlled Egypt due to being a general under Alexander the great.

They ruled over sandcels

She was fugly

>hotep seethe incoming

forgot pic

Attached: Cleopatra.jpg (300x285, 35.2K)

The ‘Roman Empire’ is a jesuit hoax

Christian Rome was.

All of Rome was a joke.
>take new territory
>declare self emperor
>march on Rome
>die on the way
many such cases

If you read writings about her from the time, she was stated to be fairly plain and not attractive.

Where's the nose that pierced a thousand ships?

No the globohomo started when the Jewish hippie cult spread and everyone lost their cultures (same with the goat fucker for the sandniggers)

Attached: 0D84DC19-1535-4D2C-ABC1-BA11B73880A6.jpg (590x345, 52.08K)

>Accepted and tolerated culture and religions from every land they conquered, except Israel
>Had slaves
I would say quite the opposite.

Yes. When your emperors are openly engaging in pederasty while flooding your cities with foreigners and offering them citizenship in exchange for military service because your own citizens are a bunch of limp wristed degenerates, I'd say that much is pretty fucking obvious.

>Was Rome the globohomo of its time?
All Empires are globohomo in status.
>Individual
>Nuclear family
>Clan
>Tribe
>Nation
>Country
>Empire
Nation is the last united step before you are outside of your people. 2 or more nations together form a country.

not quite
here you go

Attached: fixed it.png (1024x964, 760.08K)

Whitewash. Cleopatra was Black.

I have the exact same opinion with you
>Yes. When your emperors are openly engaging in pederasty while flooding your cities with foreigners and offering them citizenship in exchange for military service because your own citizens are a bunch of limp wristed degenerates, I'd say that much is pretty fucking obvious.

Attached: 916AEF4B-182F-4D54-AC83-1F05DE902254.jpg (215x234, 8.57K)

Rome was ultimately retarded because like every empire, grew into decadence at the cost of its workers.
The only difference is that unlike the current /recent "empires", Rome reasonably rewarded its men with land at the cost of its genocidal conquests and thus made fighting for them a good idea.
If the UK went colonial logic again and said "you get 200 acres of land and a tractor and homestead", i'd fucking genocide a whole continent of chinks, arabs and niggers.
I'm just not going to do it for barely above minimum wage.

No, she wasn't, neither were any of the Ptolemaic dynasty.
The only black Pharoah was Akhenaten and they hated him so much they carved his cartouche out of buildings and destroyed his face on statues and forced his son to declare loyalty to the old Pantheon of Egypt before allowing him to sit on the throne in a Regency.

At least try to know history before you attempt to insert a black person into every part of it.

Elagabalus visiting the 82nd Legion in Gaul, Circa 222

Attached: 0_POLAND-US-UKRAINE-RUSSIA-CONFLICT-BIDEN.jpg (1200x900, 394.45K)

>Hires Germans to fight for them
>Gets conquered by said Germans
>Germans look around in disgust at degenerate Roman citizens and shake their heads at a people who fell from such glory into such depravity
Should have just paid the grains they promised.

You can still homestead in Canada. Ypu will have to live 4 hours from the nearest town but you will own hundreds of acres of usable farm land for a $1200 application fee.

What are you talking about germmen are disgusting parasite
They claim to be the master race but in reality they are barbarian forest monkeys

Umm no, cleopatra had quite a large snoz

they were pretty degenerate, but as far as the dyke cut, they wore wigs due to the summer heat.

Looks like that thicc rat from the other thread apparently.

Yes, even at the genetic level

Attached: rome ancestry.jpg (680x572, 104.49K)

Wow, she's just like me.