GIGA HAPPENING: HUNTER SUBPOENAED, MUST TESTIFY

GTFIH NOW YOU FOOLS!!!

nypost.com/2022/04/01/hunter-biden-subpoena-ongoing-federal-investigation-probe-laptop/

Attached: its-over.jpg (766x788, 103.25K)

Just 2 more weeks and we'll have HIllary...I mean hunter..who isn't running

So this means they're going to impeach Biden?

Hillarys campaign has been fined from the scc, between 150k and 8 million dollar fines. And Trump is now suing as well for 200 million

The absolute cope. If you're getting paid by an NGO to post here you better set your affairs in order, databases work both ways.

Woohoooo! Now we can elect mr operation warp speed back into office!!! Yay

> Oh noes, I am being investigated by a bunch of dudes that work for my dad!

Attached: 1641486031353.jpg (396x386, 75.64K)

Shit always comes out in the wash I fucking love it.

Attached: B6A5A07E-355F-423B-BD77-4FE99091EDDC.gif (320x240, 813.68K)

>The absolute cope. If you're getting paid by an NGO to post here you better set your affairs in order, databases work both ways.
THIS
they think we'll just forget.

yeah just the son of the current president
I'm sure Joe has no involvement with Hunter's criminal activities whatsoever
just call off the investigation

uh bidenbros? How we feeling?

not the heckin campaignerino. it’s her turn, chud

>GTFIH NOW YOU FOOLS!!!
Cope cope cope.
>So this means they're going to impeach Biden?
Or memory hole this after we are deradicalized like they did in early 2021.

this already happened hence his semi confession and deal making durring his dads speech. this is a show for the normies.

everything is theatre. its called the world stage for a reason.

THEYRE ALL GONNA GET EXPOSED
THEY ALL HAD HANDS IN THE BIOLABS
THEY ALL HAD A PART IN COVIDS CREATION
IT
WILL
ALL
COME
OUT

Not with the current uniparty, it’s going to take a complete flipping of every part of government.

finally the FEDs get involved, can't wait to be told that this is a nothingburger from our glownigger friends, and lay it to rest and never talk about it again.

thank you feds, thank you feds, i am such a good boy, time to relax

america is well and truly fucked beyond all recognition if another one gets away with breaking the law in this manner

Hillary was fined.. $8,000 for not filing out paper work correct . Trump has similar fines for 145k. Ok. You got her. (I guess?) Then you go on with the silly 200 million dollar thing.. more weeks in 3 years

Nothing burger

Call me when he suffers any consequences for lying or just not answering anything.

The judicial system only prosecute second class citizens and enemies of the party.

Attached: 1575568952833m.jpg (929x1024, 188.5K)

The investigation was over 2 years ago when the Senate released it's report that said it's a nothingburger. Now maybe Hunter didn't do some taxes right? Moving on......

It really only prosecutes anyone deemed a threat.

KEK

No one reply to the meme flag nigger
If you’re a true Chad you will ignore the memeflag retard

It means he will resign in 2023, the party will dump him for Kamala.

Will they show pictures of his cock during the hearing?

Correct.

All Joe has to do is pardon him. Problem solved.

Attached: 7FCD471D-11E1-4F7F-894A-ADD8CFAB2957.jpg (750x682, 323.56K)

nothing will happen

and its the fec, sorry

Attached: 2022-04-02 01_18_13-Hillary Clinton campaign and DNC fined by FEC over Trump-Russia dossier research.png (1200x826, 436.78K)

lol that shill disappeared pretty fast

LOOOOLLLLLLL how childish turn your back after being btfo

Facts don't care about your feelings chuds. Remember what I said in 6 years when they still got you obsessing about hunter bidens big cock

And his big bags of plasma don't forget that.
Don't forget it.

>Sent to federal prison
>Pardoned by daddy
I want to believe something will happen. I really do.

Attached: 1624729148624.png (1000x1091, 140.87K)

Nothing is going to happen. At most, they'll slap him with some fines and he'll have to resign or forced to step away from what ever board and holdings he has and he'll estrange himself from the family for a while until things cool. This isn't the smoking gun conservatards think it is.

Who's in charge of the hearing? That's the most important. If its the establishment then they won't ask the necessary questions.