Gazprom just ended buisness in germany

GERMANY
gazprom gone
-80% gas over night
what is the next day going to look like?

Attached: a0QZOAn_460s.jpg (460x259, 43.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/01/energy/gazprom-germany-rubles/index.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Link? Sauce?

amp.cnn.com/cnn/2022/04/01/energy/gazprom-germany-rubles/index.html

or just check twatter

SOURCE NIGERFAGGOT
OR KYS

It happened?

Attached: 1647860537054.png (300x300, 3.43K)

It's happening for real this time. No more "2 more weeks."

Attached: Happening.jpg (1024x818, 548.58K)

He had to ask for you to post a link.
Bloody autistic Germs.

My feet are hurting from the cold.
I fear this could be it.

They have not ended it yet. Looks like they are giving around 1 more month or so. Pity, I was hoping they'd have the balls to do it overnight.

now calm down, gazprom sister companies gone, what is the next day going to look like in germany?

I bet a lot of folks will be unemployeed by tomorrow
then it slowley crawls into the economy
give it 2 to 3 days until the npc notice something is wrong, and maybe tomorrow no more coocking with gas?

Pay in rubles... or we shut it down this week
>end of week arrives
Pay in rubles... or we shut it down NEXT FRIDAY
>friday arrives
Next month... you better pay in rubles! or else!!

>what is the next day going to look like?

Sunny. :)

Attached: RETURN....png (1080x966, 417.81K)

>using tw*tter
>using cnn as a source
I bet you use reddit too. Honestly maybe its time for me to move on. Every thread is filled with tourists and it Seems like here are even more redditors shitting up the board now than in 2016 elections

Attached: 52EB07D0-2BA1-490A-8155-457F65354583.png (635x661, 226.92K)

Well markets are closed so that’s when things happen

Good! Let them commit economic suicide. WE DO NOT NEED RUSSIA.

Russia has a huge trade surplus and almost zero debt, they don't need Europe's business though they profit greatly from it
Putin is just a boomercon cuck who wants to preserve Russia's position in the European economy / "community"
If it were up to me you would all be freezing and starving the day after your retarded governments sanctioned the Russian central banks

KEK... of course. They need to fucking money. I mean... is Putin really that fucking retarded? It is a two-way street.

"the"

>Honestly maybe its time for me to move on.
You could bake….something worthwhile.

Ok third worlder

>Russia has a huge trade surplus and almost zero debt
why are they still so fucking poor tho

Attached: 1646698793219.png (303x335, 140.68K)

Killing Germans by withholding gas?
That’s bizarro enough to work!

stored gas reserve, it will take a while to run out

Putin’s yacht cost more than their only aircraft carrier. You figure it out.

where is my merchant emoji you fucking niggers

capital flight. They dont keep their money, they buy london mansions and gold that they also keep in london

>why are they still so fucking poor tho
The soviet collapse was catastrophic, the average Russian's income was cut in half overnight
They only managed to recover to their pre-collapse per capita GDP in the last few years
That said, they have also had an extremely restrictive fiscal and monetary policy, too much so in my opinion seeing as they have enormous natural resource wealth to back up their loans
The result was they were able to jack interest rates up to 20% and basically shrug off the most extreme sanctions ever imposed on any government in recent history

Attached: chartcomparison.png (1800x2120, 252.24K)

They are just fucking snow niggers.

Aside from the obvious political and bureaucratic corruption, there's also the fact that Russia's economy isn't backed by debt like the US. So the general level of luxury is about equal to what the country has now, not equal to what it promises to pay back sometime in the future.

>That said, they have also had an extremely restrictive fiscal and monetary policy
Motherfucker can you write like a human being?

like the other anons said, oligarchs building yachts that cost as much as an aircraft carrier.

Almost like they spent years or decades preparing for those exact sanctions…. The west got played and fucked themselves ip over ukraine of all places. What I want to know is why is Ukraine so damn important to western leaders???

You are why everyone hates Germany

Time to a hero germ br/o