Will christcucks ever recover?

Will christcucks ever recover?

Attached: 1648794020568.jpg (1036x1037, 234.08K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2016/12/07/debunking-nativity-mistranslation-virgin/
academia.edu/40059000/ISAIAH_1_39_with_an_Introduction_to_Prophetic_Literature
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

fuck off kike

Attached: christcuck spammers.png (1328x507, 316.4K)

Hmmmm, let’s so who else believes in this theory that Mary was not a virgin.

Oh right, Jews do.

Go fuck yourself, (((OP)))

over the target

>worshiping Jesus
>a literal kike
lmao

Anybody who took biology class in school.

The next holocaust will be real. And none of you will escape.

Anyone with an IQ above room temperature.

Attached: 1648800170625.jpg (700x404, 57.25K)

so do some christians too. The nigger preacher at my bus today made quite an argument about Mary being just a woman and that the virgin story is satanic paganism.

This is the 7th time I've seen this post today

Himmler banned atheists from the SS you subversive kike. Your little meme you posted would’ve gotten you into a political asylum had you lived in the Third Reich

Christianity as a whole is a Saturnic hoax. It's all about Saturn trying to slink back into the inner light from where he was (rightly) cast out by Jupiter.

Christcucks will seethe

Attached: jewsus3.png (1332x466, 160.53K)

He didnt encourage christniggery

It's a good thing I don't then?

You got balls op.. Even I couldn't blaspheme like this and I'm a complete degenerate.. Hope it's worth the lulz 😐

jesus tongues my anus, and I'm not afraid of your made-up punishment

Attached: 1648836612554.jpg (1080x1080, 170.06K)

>no evidence except some claims made by Jesus-haters

Kek look at this retard that thinks she's a virgin. Besides biology class, there's also:
>The mistranslation occurred when this text was translated into Greek, where the word “parthenos” meaning virgin is used. The Hebrew word for virgin is “bethulah” and cannot be found anywhere in the original Hebrew text, meaning that the original writer did not intend for it to be read as “virgin” but as “young” girl.
patheos.com/blogs/tippling/2016/12/07/debunking-nativity-mistranslation-virgin/
The og hebrew word they used was almah
>Almah (עַלְמָה 'almāh, plural: עֲלָמוֹת 'ălāmōṯ, from a root implying the vigour of puberty) is a Hebrew word for a young woman of childbearing age
Get rekt christlet
>INB4 BUT MUH IMPLIED
kek fuck off. jesus, she son of god and also god himself, is such a retard that couldnt even say the specific word for virgin
>INB4 BUT MUH INNOCENT MAIDEN THO
kek maiden doesnt mean virgin ya retard and mary was a poor af 12~14yo jewess from nazareth -- virgin birth my ass

>no evidence
kek prove jesus existed then. Will you use the unreliable af jew pharisee josephus as sauce which was born after JC died? Or Tacitus that was quoting second have accounts about some dude -- also having been born after JC died?

Here we go another amerishat who thinks he’s a kraut, what is it again mutt..8% germ dna right?
Also for the record, behind closed doors and in the company of only his bros Himmler didn’t give a single fuck about Christianity and thought it was completely counterproductive to their ideology.

>doesn't show results for:
>larpagan
>christ is king
>doesn't know that the archives don't go much further back than 2014/15

To add, you also need to consider that "cuck" was a new part of the chan lexicon at the time. You'd be better off using terms like Christfag or Christnigger

Read the Summa

he's a tourist

It's the 0.8 BC actually not 0 AD

Is Virgin Mary r34 a thing? Asking for a friend.

>IQ above room temperature.
>he's an atheist
ngmi

>Maga faggots invade board
>They spam Christcuck copes
>Any Forums call them out

Simple as

oh yeah because you know better than the people of the 1st century translating it

Well... I had a theory involving anal and a very big load

This right here

Attached: 1599005678324.png (521x499, 380.22K)

Attached: Ewh9ugIVoAEj76U.png (567x572, 165.38K)

ya mong it's a known mistake
>despite its importance to the account of the virgin birth of Jesus in the Gospel of Matthew, scholars agree that it has nothing to do with virginity but is taken by many to refer rather to a woman who has not yet borne a child
academia.edu/40059000/ISAIAH_1_39_with_an_Introduction_to_Prophetic_Literature

Every time someone asks for sauce of that picrel the christkike vanishes. Will you be the one providing it?

Christianity is a slave religion. I just hate Jews. Also humans are talking insect. I didn't know you got internet in your fevela.

And what does the rest say?
The early fathers would state a point of view that is wrong, then explain why it is wrong.
You yourself are just being misleading.

Pantera is God