Marijuana decriminalized by US Federal Government (220-204)

Dude weed Lmao legalized

I’m just surprised it took this long.

Attached: A498D13D-ED96-40D5-81B1-C618954106E4.jpg (1125x1529, 722.17K)

what about the senate?

OP is a retard. That's what drug addiction does to you.

Still has to pass the senate, retard.

and people are worried about a draft lol

If you don't understand the way law is made, you shouldn't be allowed to post here.

I AM THE SENATE!

What about raw milk?

It'll pass the senate. For one reason and one reason alone. Jews own most of the dispensaries.

They didnt pass it, the puff puff passed it

Well shit there goes my bottom line.

House is desperate to tax anything and everything people have be doing illegally (gambling, weed, etc). Next up is prostitution, hope you niggers are ready for cheap clean sustainable no strings attached legal pussy because I sure am

Attached: 4C925406-05FE-4532-8F77-78A7886B52F8.jpg (720x960, 108.05K)

>senate
they say the only real question is whether biden will actually sign it or not because enough people in the senate have been paid off by big tobacco

legal prostitution would be based as fuck

It won't pass the senate. It need 60 votes. Republikikes will block it.

I’ve never touched a drug, but I have 10 acres in FL and I’m definitely going to start farming the meme leaf if it gets legalized. Better for me to get the money than some unscrupulous Jew.

It won't pass the Senate kys degenerate retard

>well, you see, son. I dont think we need marijuana to be legalized, it just wouldnt be in my nature. I talk with a realy gentle voice and have to paint a certain picture for people, because I cant have them finding out my dirty dealings in Ukraine, or that I like flying to pedophile islands and diddling the little girlies. I smoked pot with a 6 year old girl last time I went. Someone take out Putler over in Russia. Okay thanks, goodnight and tiddywinkles.

Attached: 1046A2E4-6DE9-41D3-AEEA-E8DA7B99EBAA.jpg (1200x1359, 305.51K)

came here for this

Attached: 523169B4-62E4-46FA-9B72-6CAB1EC17108.gif (498x199, 1.39M)

Next stop legal weed in Japan

I appreciate this attempt at humor

They need 10 Republican votes and every single one of them is an old jewish boomer. No chance this passes

It’s worth more than silver you do you

>Dude weed Lmao legalized
And all the fuckin scummy little rat fucks had to do, was legalize the shit you will use to tranquilize yourselves...
Their destruction of the US is going perfectly.
How many will just hit that bong, shrug about the country going down the shitter, and hit the bong again?
This is what they want you to do.
They don't have to worry about taking you out of the picture if you do it yourself.

So if it passes the Senate.
Will be decriminalized or will it be legalized?
Legal jargon is confusing.

It still has to go through the Senate you fucking retard.

Attached: 4C7EBE80-91CE-46C9-86FB-25B19A0A100E.jpg (1960x1470, 246.02K)

At least the niggers will have their soma to stop rioting now

Big tobacco stands to gain a lot from legal cannabis. Tobacco sales have been declining for ten years now. Big T already has the growing operations, the distribution infrastructure, packaging facilities and the cultivation knowhow. They all see the writing on the walls and have already invested heavily in cannabis.

>lets give them drugs with 0 effort, that will make them even lazier and retarded
Yeah guys, the people who hate you and your children are really dping you a big favor this time. LoL.

>I’m just surprised it took this long
Why?
The marijuana industry is the biggest threat to the pharmaceutical drug industry that ever existed. Be stoned on something! but let us charge an insurance company too.

This guy is asking the real questions