Why does the House keep passing the decriminalization of marijuana bill but the Senate doesn't...

Why does the House keep passing the decriminalization of marijuana bill but the Senate doesn't? Are they disconnected from the wave of acceptance that has swept threw dozens of states with dispensaries popping up everywhere? There is such hesitancy on part of the Senate. The bill would remove marijuana from the controlled substances list and leave it up to states to set their own laws regulating the drug. It would also release people incarcerated on cannabis-related offenses of less than 30 grams and expunge criminal penalties associated with those who manufacture, distribute and possess it. Ultimately helping our justice system and freeing up the workload on Federal agencies to focus their attention on far more serious offenses.

Attached: weed.png (1139x726, 173.92K)

Alcohol, prison industrial complex, and tobacco lobbying have bought out the senate.
If there were a referendum it would obviously be legalized but that’s not the country we live in
For it to pass every Democrat would have to vote yes as well. With McConnell not controlling things anymore it’s more likely than ever but only time will tell

>Why does the House keep passing the decriminalization of marijuana bill
they do? I thought this was the first time one has actually made it through the House

I hope it never passes. Have you ever seen a pothead that wasn't an obnoxious Redditor?

You can inject THC if you want, I don’t give a shit.
But I don’t want my neighbor smoking pot on his porch or niggers smoking it in front of the store.

Ok so don’t interact with them? Pretty much everyone who wants to be a pothead is by now a pothead, plus with it being legalized there won’t be as much of a stigma surrounding it so there’ll be less reddit weedbros in your face about it as things mellow out

Virginia de facto legalized weed and now certain cities and areas reek whenever you go to them.

yea you pot heads need to payup, its not a free fucking lunch.

This military is not going to fund itself

Throwing reddit weedbros in jail/killing them sounds better.

Do you care if your neighbor drinks alcohol on his porch?
Why or why not?

With the potential tax money as shown by Canada I don’t see how it’d be a downside. I don’t smoke btw, I’m just saying there’s 0 actual reason for it to be illegal, and no, sperging out over having to smell it on occasion is not an actual reason

No alcohol doesn’t spread onto my property, stink it up, and spread secondhand smoke for children.

I just can't wait to see niggers and junkies killing themselves over this.

>dude just ignore them maaaan who cares maaaan
I hope weed stays illegal forever

You don't know if your neighbor is drinking alcohol on his porch, but people with legal weed smoke on their porch with kids playing outside. There goes the property values and neighborhood

Every time I smoke week I get really sick

I try to explain this stuff and no one ever listens. The feds dont make any power moves unless they are prepared to capture the ramifications for their own benefits. The benefit now is they get to police minorities and the poor, lock certain people up etc. Even if they tax it they loose control over that portion of the population because they cant enforce those laws anymore. And isnt it pretty abrupt to go from shooting people over drug busts to saying "hey guys its ok to smoke pot now." Then there are the cultural aspects of the legalization. It is too hard to govern over weed culture because it is inherently counter cultural through and through. When you smoke it, the effects are questioning common social norms and breaking typical thought patterns. There isn't yet a way to capture that kind of chaotic psycho-activity, but they are working on it. Homosexuality or LGBTQ+ is the exact opposite. There exists a well laid-out predictable pattern of controlling people through the dopaminergic reactions to for instance just the mere suggestion of something like gay anal-sex. Look into problem-reaction-solution as suggested by David Icke.
>TLDR They benefit from it being illegal for now. The money from tax isnt worth losing that grip in this paradigm.

You probably suffer from Cannabinoid Hyperemesis Syndrome. Common amongst folks who can't smoke the marijuana. You get sick, suffer from severe anxiety or psychosis.

Attached: CHS.jpg (1430x641, 116.92K)

How is weed not considered an intoxicating drug? Do people in legal states get DWI for marijuana? I know I wouldn't want some dipshit operating heavy machinery near me after taking a "smoke" break.

>Do people in legal states get DWI for marijuana?
Yeah they do. In my state it's basically treated like alcohol. No public intoxication, no public use, and definitely no driving. Everybody still does it though anyway

truly a sad state of affairs. widespread drug use often correlates with a decaying society, i.e. opium in the Chinese Empire

marijuana is for niggers. keep it prohibited. in fact, make it a class A felony to use or possess, and a mandatory death penalty for selling.

Last and really the LAST time i smoked weed i got a panic attack. It was so scary I thought and felt it was my time to die FUCK WEED AND FUCK DRUGS