I am converting to Is lam, need information

Women are obviously the problem with western society and are the main vector for jews to subvert us. Christian men are the ultimate cucks who do the opposite of what their religion preaches and Islam is the only cult/religion that actually deals with the roastie menace. If women couldn't vote then we would have no trannies grooming our children in public elementary schools, for example. Everything wrong with western society goes back to allowing women to vote.

If it gives me access to a male-dominated organization which forces women to keep their goddamn mouths shut, I don't see many other options.

Aside from having to give up alcohol, what are the other downsides? I don't mind having to pray a few times per day because it's simply meditation.

Attached: glownigger roasties.jpg (1269x1291, 225.17K)

No mater what you convert to you'll always be a beta.

thanks for confirming my suspicions, roastie. now post your tits with a timestamp or gtfo.

Only a fucking leaf would want want to see a mans nipples.

Gross

Bump for more redpills on Islam.

not fooling anyone. you know the rules

If I was a woman would I be the first one you've talked to?

Nice roastie logic you got there.

bump

I think Islam will dominate, mainly due to Christians letting things go too far left. Allowing gay marriage, Fags allowed to live, for Christ did not come to put away the old testament laws, but to add to them . Hard core Islam is more righteous than the Christians and Jews. God hates Jews, but God has a contractual obligations till the end of days.

I knock u out scum

>Islam is the only cult/religion that actually deals with the roastie menace.
these are jews not muslims

Attached: F211219YS23-e1639913634838.jpg (2048x1280, 572.53K)

judiasm is matriarchal...
christians are cucked, no you won't

>judiasm is matriarchal...
not at all

Yes they are. Even my jewish middle manager admitted his wife made his career decisions for him.

ask him who cooks and cleans

Here's a good redpill on Islam:

Quran 65:4 says a man can marry a PREpubescent child, have sex with her, and then divorce her.

Here are some of the most respected tafsir in history:

Tafsir Jalalayn specifies the girls in Quran 65:4 as "those who have not menstruated yet BECAUSE OF THEIR YOUNG AGE."

" 'Those who have not courses' refers to THE YOUNG who have not reached the years of menstruation [prepubescent girls]." (Ibn Kathir)

"O Messenger of Allah! What about the 'iddah [wait-time to remarry after being divorced] for those who do not have menstruation BECAUSE THEY ARE TOO YOUNG?" "Three months." (Ibn Abbas)

Quran 33:49 says an 'iddah is only required if the man divorces the wife after consummation. That means the men had sex with the PREpubescent children of 65:4 before divorcing them. Their 'iddah is three months.

"There is NO AGE LIMIT to be intimate with one's wife EVEN IF SHE HAS NOT ATTAINED PUBERTY." (Mufti Ebrahim Desai, Ask Imam, Fatwa 6737, 30 Sept. 2002)

This is not the Mufti's personal opinion. It is the Quran. It is the Shariah.

Narrated 'Aisha:
"The Prophet married her when she was six years old and he consummated his marriage when she was nine years old, and then she remained with him for nine years [till his death]." (Sahih al-Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 62, Number 64; see also Numbers 65 and 88)

"She was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her dolls were with her; and when he died she was eighteen years old." (Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311)

"The playing with dolls and similar images is forbidden, but it was allowed for Aisha at that time, as SHE WAS A LITTLE GIRL, NOT YET REACHED THE AGE OF PUBERTY." (Fateh-al-Bari page 143, Vol.13; Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 151

What is
>Is Iam?

islam is arab supremacy, christianity is jewish supremacy, paganism is self empowerment

I did that to avoid this thread being shadowbanned like the first attempt was.

>paganism is self empowerment
Pagans can't organize and they are simps. It's impossible.

hahahahaha

it’s not about what you think, you are simply a willing slave looking to be told what to do

Nervous laughter? Where am I wrong?

hope it gets shadowbanned again

>you are simply a willing slave looking to be told what to do
Okay so as a pagan can you avoid paying taxes for single mothers and roasties to live their lives on easy mode?

>Christian men are the ultimate cucks who do the opposite of what their religion preaches and Islam is the only cult/religion that actually deals with the roastie menace.

This is true if you count out Amish and Menonites, regardless you shouldnt choose religion as a pair of clothes that fits your current situation, but on weather or not it is the truth.

Attached: Kierkegaard1.jpg (1600x900, 114.61K)

I bet you larp online as a Muslim for a week then give it up for neo-Marxist gnostic Buddhism or some shit.

melissa mccarthy are that you?

You dropped this

Attached: 1556307293159.jpg (799x537, 44.31K)

>This is true if you count out Amish and Menonites,
I live around Menonites. Yes, their women wear dresses from the 1800s but they are still the ultimate SIMPS. The men work all day so the women can bake cookies. This is exactly what I mean. Christian men are literal slaves for their wives.

Meanwhile priests are renowned for fucking children.

>God hates Jews, but God has a contractual obligations till the end of days.

How dumb you are, Anglo-Saxons are one of the tribes of Israel, not Khazars.

>The men work all day so the women can bake cookies.

And what do you think muslims do all day? Dont menonites have a lot of babies like amish? Amish dont seem like simps.

Attached: amish chad dad.jpg (1600x899, 221.03K)