Teachers no longer grading students because blacks are too dumb

>the practice of grading, and ranking, students is so widespread as to seem necessary, even though many researchers say it is highly inequitable.
>Grades "increase students’ stress" and are "disproportionately challenging for students of color"

theconversation.com/i-no-longer-grade-my-students-work-and-i-wish-i-had-stopped-sooner-179617?utm_source=pocket-newtab

Attached: 6E65A5CA-550B-41CE-97B0-2BB437E37AB8.jpg (1170x1559, 866.24K)

Nature is inequitable and we all have to live with it. I can't wait for the dollar to collapse and all these sheltered assholes to smacked in the face with reality.

The natural result of all this Marxism is SEGREGATION
And that's fine with me

Attached: relax cat.jpg (600x543, 30.84K)

Attached: 1632805196389.png (713x859, 410.31K)

They're hired to educate the children and if they can't prove that may have done so then I need to return whatever funds the public made available to them and potentially face prosecution

i dont know how teachers can get away with not grading. its like half their job. i suspect this is just a lazy teacher making up shit to get out of doing stuff

i had one of these in my school. he taught science. i personally didnt have him but i heard stories

U.S. education is so obsolete that it's completely imploded in on itself. lmao.

I wish they would just admit that a degree is something you buy and not something you earn

I had a black teacher(old nigger with white hair) that wouldn't let me use the bathroom but would let any black kid in and out of the classroom, even if they weren't in our class. He used to brag about being personal friends with MLK. He would be openly racist toward white students too. I hope that nigger is dead now.

Unironically this

>Students of color
They are the least colourful people meanwhile we're just called 'white'.

This, my tutor hasn't graded my past four assignments yet the semester is almost over.

True. Damn mud people.

homework is bulshit though. If your let your boss or teacher into your home stops being your home and starts becoming it stops being your home it starts to become theirs. Best to be self employed in homeschool if you can but if you can't at least them out of your front door

Let's finally admit that public schools are nothing more than daycare centers for teens. Parents who want their children to have an education don't send them there.

Should have hanged him in the courtyard
He could meet his friend again.

It's not teachers. It's retarded psycho/sociologists and education degree holders that were teaching once on internship and never again. Instead they go to higher positions and "teach" real teachers how to do their job.
They end up forcing absolute bullshit on schools, stuff like "no grading because it's stressful", "individual approach", "no violence towards children" (but a psycho kid is untouchable), "empathy" and so on. No teaching, school should best be a kindergarten. Oh, and teachers should spend 75% of their time doing bullshit paperwork.
Then there's parents. There's always a 10% of psycho parents that pamper and protect their psycho kids and the other 90% that doesn't give a shit to stop them. Wih insane progressives at the helm these parents go into overdrive. Children are untouchable, parents are gods, teachers are powerless, despised, overworked laborers. In these conditions good teachers run away and those that are left no longer give a shit.
Source: teacher in the family.

Hear me out. This is actually based because it permanently keeps blacks retarded. By not measuring their intellect and performance at all, you are throwing up your hands and saying they can't be improved. That is the shit in my opinion. These kids won't even be able to read a job application nonetheless work at mcdonalds. More heads for the for profit prison system.

Just leave class. Whatre they gonna do? Suspend you? lmao.

>equity
>inequity
What is being done is iniquity. And judgement is coming.