Don't worry about EMP

US infrastructure is defenseless from conventional cruise missile attack. Do we even have the parts too fix the damage to coastal oil refineries or the weapons to defend them?

Attached: 1648332309550m.jpg (1024x420, 68.93K)

>Do we even have the parts too fix the damage to coastal oil refineries or the weapons to defend them?
Better than Russia does apparently.

I don't think here in canada too one missile to the grid and boom everyone dead no power

All the homeless would just migrate South.

EMP would severely disable the globohomo

True

>But then it's nuclear and then we get to have to big nuclear war because nobody BTFOs the USA.

Attached: 1648682336190.gif (220x220, 80.47K)

Solar flares exist too can't have a nuclear war with the sun haha

you blow them up in space
no radiation hits the ground

>conventional cruise missile attack.
All you have to do is shut off the power.

If Russia was going to nuke the US, this is how it would be done.
> Spetznaz infiltrate and organize into dozens of terrorist cells.
> On Queue, they all head to major power substation yards.
> They poke holes in all of the transformers they can find w\ guns & exfiltrate.
> There are 30 transformers critical to US power infra, and many hundreds of smaller substations.
> You knock out 10-20 of the big transformers and a bunch of smaller ones US is in big trouble.
> Russia then launches a few large hypersonic nukes to EMP the east coast.
> Russia then Nukes the fuck out of DC\Washington.
> Russia then launches nukes against US ground-based nuclear assets then the population.

So if an EMP Goes off, that's your signal to take fucking cover or get the hell out of dodge.

Transformers are some of the simplest devices to build and we've been making them for decades. You need a casing that can disperse heat, mineral oil, and 2 coils of wire. Wire is equally as simple. If push came to shove, there are large depot yards full of old transformers and if engineering standards went out the window I am very sure the US could restore power in the above scenario within 1-2 months with power resuming within weeks and use the DPA to put concrete barriers around all substations going forward as well as to have prefabricated parts on hand. It wouldn't be comfortable but it'd be doable.

You are retarded.

Attached: 4-11-am-im-not-touching-you-1-728 (1).jpg (728x546, 70.63K)

How do i know if my city is going to be nuked? I live near a regional airport---will i be vaporized?

>shut off the power.
The power has to stay on so that they can deliver us propaganda.

You know conventional cruise missiles have like 500 mile ranges right? Do we control the 500 miles of land and ocean surrounding our borders? Yes.

Have you met America? If the Sun declares war on us we'll throw a black hole at it

OP's bigger issue is all the refiners in the interior. Coastal refineries are a lot smaller than the big internals ones like the one near Chicago.

Don't the glowies just have mind control? Radar can't even compete.

Attached: proxy-image (33).jpg (1280x720, 79.4K)

Fucking everyone in the US lives next to an airport, there are >5000 public airports in the US and another 14000 private airports.

I watched a clip of foregn news, Russia just launched a "satelite" that is aledgedly suspected to be a emp device!

Certenly it was a message!
North Korea has one as well appertently roaming around often above US, that is dodgy shit that can fuck us up!

Difference being Russians poses tech to have anything fly 24H, non stop without stopping circuling and it has high capability of aboiding obsticles and speeds which make it impossible to intercept successfully still! Aledgedly this was shown to obama, who went in confident making smerk demands and being the bitch he is and then came out shitting his pants!
Allthough it could have been something else he was show as well, who knows!

We can only speculate anyway!

So no...i will not be turned to ash? I will still run and hide if the nukes are launched.

Lol.
Well, one has to wonder for sure given waht happend!

>nukes
>North Korea
Every single time you people turn this into some fanfic about nuclear weapons.

The US could be attacked with conventional weapons.

No power, no problem, Balkan people know how to handle shit, and there is one in every region.

I recon one for each ward will do, it's all about informing people, helping chain reaction but there would be martial law and specific instructions as well!

So maybe that won't kill us, maybe!

Lots of industry near the coast. It hasn't been designed to be defended since world war II.

Attached: 6.9_recognition_739.jpg (739x460, 115.26K)

I know!
I just like to live in denial some days, for sanitys sake!

Don't think I dont notice whats what around here on this continent and just how Fucked we are!

When you see a bright flash outside your window, likely followed by having your home blasted into splinters. Then you'll probably know

Alot of improvement was made!
Contracting went out to work decades agoz there are parallel structured as a contingency, just not too complex and are basic needs type of structures... rhis is well known.