Hypergamy != Harems

PhilosophiCat clarifies that she doesn't mean harems. I think that she told traditional gender norms. Modern, not post-modern, society was built on enforced monogamy; women couldn't typically earn money on their own, and having a steady job was an essential requirement for a man.

However, it's probably hard to believe that because she's talking about eugenics and said she hopes Hitler would be proud. In her defense, many women don't think about whether or not a man can provide for her and the kid, and you get many single mothers on welfare - low IQ children are born of low IQ parents and the most productive members of society have to support them!

It is scientifically factual that we have twice more female ancestors as male ancestors. On average, every man who ever got to reproduce had around two children, whereas only one and a half children per woman. The nuclear family is a relatively recent phenomenon.

And that's because most men didn't live long enough to be fathers anyways. Those who were intelligent, strong, and competent enough to live well into adulthood had their pick of the women.

Modern society as we know it did away with harems in favor of an egalitarian approach to marriage. Being only allowed one wife means that more men would get to become fathers, and almost all men have reason to participate in society. When you get people together in large communities, this is vital!

We're not seeing patriarchal harems anymore now. It's much worse! Whereas in the past, the man would still have to financially support his multiple wives and children. Now we're getting the dumbest men fathering children, which has a lot to do with modern Feminism and overall societal decadence.

If humankind were brought back to the stone age, it would mean that all of the low IQ or weak men would die off. And the men who survived could become fathers and pass their good DNA to the next generation.

Prev thread #

Attached: 1648821225321.jpg (1080x1314, 290.17K)

Based. I never understood incels who desperatelly want to breed with no thought of the consequenses. Is their mind too retarded to think further than "me want to put peepee in hole"?

In the future, a woman will require multiple husbands to provide for her. This is the future evolution of degenerecy.

Attached: 1647980234694.jpg (700x982, 133.1K)

I've come to hate white nationalism simply because it's filled to the brim with crypto-feminists like this. And also because they're pussies who will never fight back. All they can do is run their mouths on the internet about things they have no control over and never will.

who gets to decide which genes are beneficial in the long term
checkmate, argument is bullshit
if you happen to survive a generation, you got something worth keeping, thus your genes win
never lower intellectual discourse again by posting this garbage from a brainlet with tita

Hypergamy does not lead to eugenics.

thus reducing them to breeding machines, as there'll be pressure from all of them to pass their genes, and fulfilling the exact prophecy they said they wanted to avert

The femoid whore reveals her final form. Fucking slag.

>if you happen to survive a generation, you got something worth keeping, thus your genes win
Nope. As we can see from how the white teritory is getting replaced without a shred of resistance it seems that your disgenic weak genes survived because as an unafordable "luxury" (for lack of a better word). As you can see your genes are a disaster long-term. Or maybe you cant see it cause your genes are weak and stupid.

Attached: 1646137739636.png (1655x731, 126.86K)

The fuck is with incels trying to whine their way into everything? Is that evolutionary behavior from making serf puppy teary eyes to your overlord or something?

I think that it leads to an organic form of eugenics. At the very least, it would mean that guys like him wouldn't get to father children from four different women, all of whom are receiving benefits from the government.

Attached: saggin1.jpg (243x356, 20.92K)

Many wome went to their Graves as spinster or dykes.
More then a few of those women were genetically unfit to birth a strong healthy child and unfit as a mother and woman thus sending thar baby to an early grave.

Hypergamy only benefits those who are considered top tier males and young fertile intelligent women.

Nor middle aged used up infertile spinster who would fail as a mother and matriarch.

>incels
leave this board

Attached: 1532056557908m.jpg (1024x533, 119.66K)

Why dont you leave this world by wasting oxygen no more?

The fact is that I'm unfit to raise children. Shit genes aside, I wouldn't be a good father or husband, so it's better for me to be alone.

>Hypergamy
Hypergamy is not eugenics, because Chad fucking ugly chicks is still bad genes
Eugenics is selectively breeding and not allowing people with undesirable quallities to reproduce

>good genes = being a 2m tall chad who dies at 30 from a congenital condition

Congrats.
You can hook up with the retarded cunts who think spreading their legs for anything is somehow bettering mankind

Leadership. White leaders saw the other races of people as a benefit to them, especially if their original base turned on them. Just look at the Democrats! They used to be the party that defended slavery but now get the black vote every election.

William the Conqueror came from Normandy and conquered England. But, rather than make himself king of the Normans, he wanted to make himself king of England and abolished all tribal ties, insisting on nationalism. Alexander the Great did the same with his fellow Macedonians and the Greeks.

Forsaking their original group in favor of buying loyalty from the newly subjugated peoples is what some leaders do.

I'm not going to have sex either.

Same reason why I support cuckoldry. Chad passes on his genes and betas get to look after the kids. The next generation there will be more chads and less betas

No, what hypergamy leads to is constant violence and war and eventual starvation and the end of the species. The strongest men are naturally violent, not intelligent and the most intelligent men are not strong. If you breed violent men you will never have civilization and if you breed intelligent men they will pull a Bill Gates and kill everyone else. You need a MIXTURE of every kind of virtue to create STASIS which is what you need for civilization. Either disgenics AND eugenics will destroy the human race. You should choose a man based on CHARACTER FIRST since you need that man to remain with you. Then INTELLIGENCE since you need that man to not suicide himself accidentally. Then STRENGTH to provide for you. These COMBINED lead to a man who is FAITHFUL, SMART, AND PROTECTIVE. It's not that complicated. But some women are led by their eyes more than their brains.

I think that we're all the product of implicit eugenics. Not through any government programs, but through societal standards. Prior to that, natural selection was the culling force.

But then how will the next generation survive? See the problem? If chad can't provide then why would you want more chads? Wouldn't you want few chads and more providers? The cuckold principal is degenerate and it creates a bunch of good looking men who are dumb as fucking rocks and can't fix a car or a sink. We call them actors.

I support the enslavement of all women.

Sent from my Vodafone VM1